Chapter 21

"You. Did. Not." Gasps came from my friends as I entered in the room
To show the new and Improved me.

"You Y- You You look a- amazing"
"Your Hair!"
"Your Makeup!"
"Your Attitude!!"

I smirked at the compliments. I feel so confident never like this before.

Loren came running up to me to give me a bear hug. I hugged back of course.
Me and her have gotten really close since playlist. She's like a sister to me,
I trust her with everything and she trusts me as well.
"You look so good! Why do my we go do something" she exclaim.

I smile "Yesssss, Mall?"

"Luna, Ariel? Wanna join?" I wiggle my eyebrows.
They giggle and agree to come.

Ariel is dating Blake at the moment.
But it's off and ,on. They argue a lot! However the fans don't know of there off and on' they don't want to confuse them. Which is ok I guess.

Luna is single as it comes. She enjoys that though because of all the hookups she gets with having no boyfriend. Perks am I right? You can say she's hoe. But I won't she's my friend ;).

Loren well she's not taken, but she's been talking to this guy named Harvey. He's super cute and has this accent that's so adorable. They would be cute. She's just not ready for a new relationship at the moment. Which is understanding Bc her past breakups have not been easy.

Me? I'm single. I'm still caught in this love trap. Weston has my heart always.
He's such a douche and won't settle down and cut the bullcrap. It pisses me off. We're supposed to be together forever. But our forever is a little shorter of time than I had anticipated.

We head to the mall in Ariel's Range Rover. We jam to music the whole way.

*

"Oooh look guys!" Luna points to this beautiful dress in the window of 21 forever.
We gawk at it and scurry into the store. Grabbing all that we can and dragging it with us to the dressing rooms. Stares are sent our way immediately. We look at each other and laugh.

Loren comes out in her first dress. And our eyes go wide. It's tremendous. Pitiful.
"Uhhhhh NO." I say flatly
She fake gags at my  dress and rolls her eyes playfully.

Then Ariel and Luna pops out in there's. "Oh my gawd"
We die laughing at Ariels because her's is so so ugly.

Luna's ,let's not talk about it.

"Next!" We yell out at the same time.

We hurry back for our next dress.

As if like the heavens had been above us watching. At the same time we come out all looking like a million bucks. We were flawless, stunning. 

These were the ones!

I

'm terrible at updates. I know go ahead pound me in the comments. But you will Get a TAPE (: