Chapter 10

Everyone, especially Momoko Sugita's loyal fans, finds it hard to believe the news about her death. They're grieving over her death because it feels so sudden to them. Well, Momoko Sugita doesn't even show any sign of health problems even back then. So, her death feels so unreal to them.

They even find it hard to believe that Momoko Sugita died because of the sudden cardiac arrest. According to her fans, they know how much she cares about her diet. She usually steers clear from something that can be harmful to her health. Even her manager also confirmed about it too. She even gives a snapshot of what Momoko Sugita always have for her meals as a way to remain accountable for her diet.

The autopsy report indicates that she did die because of the sudden cardiac arrest. But there's no sign that she has symptoms that can trigger the sudden cardiac arrest in the first place. Well, people will only die because of the sudden cardiac arrest if they have a heart disease. In Momoko Sugita's case, she never has one. Even her doctor also says that her heart was always healthy. He finds it hard to believe that she died because of the sudden cardiac arrest.

Of course, we know well enough what's causing her death. She died because of the suicide program which was triggered by the microchip implant. So, the police don't disclose the actual cause of her death to the public. Just like the last time, the microchip implant disappeared the moment she died. So, they can't find any traces of microchip implant in her body.

Since we didn't want the police to interrogate Mr. Nishikawa, we've decided to camouflage her death instead. We make it look like she was found dead outside of her apartment. We're lucky that Hayato was fast enough to bring her dead body to her house so then the time of her death was still accurate. After her autopsy is complete, the agency held a private wake for her. The public wake for her will be organized a few days after the private wake.

Only people from the talent agency and her close friends are allowed to attend the private wake. Hayato disguises himself as one of the guests just to clarify if Shiori is also attending the wake. As expected, she's not attending the private wake. We don't think that Satoru Yuuya will allow her to attend the wake. Maybe her mind control effect is not working properly yet. Everyone in Muse Agency, including Shinya Fukuyama, is also present at that time.

Once the private wake is over, the public wake for Momoko Sugita's fans is held a few days later. During the public wake, there are a lot of people who place a bouquet of flower on the street. They're doing it to commemorate her death. They also express their condolence and grieve on social media and on their blog. Even Mr. Nishikawa also writes about her death in his blog despite him not a fan of Momoko Sugita.

As for Mr. Nishikawa, he still feels traumatized with what Momoko Sugita intended to do to him. We're worried that he will tell everyone about the actual cause of her death. But he assures us that he will not write about it on his blog. It will only jeopardize his task with Public Security Bureau if he tells the truth about her death.

Besides, writing about her death will only put him as a suspect. He doesn't look like he's going to break his promise. So, we believe that he will keep his word for not exposing the truth about her death. Even after the incident, Mr. Sakakibara still needs to be his bodyguard. We think that their assassination attempt is not yet over. It becomes even more crucial after we've found out that he knows the spy from Public Security Bureau.

A few weeks after Momoko Sugita's death, Ms. Shoko comes to see us as we're about to close the coffee shop. Mr. Nishikawa is also here too. For today, he comes to our coffee shop earlier than usual. He stays here until we're about to close the coffee shop. I guess this place makes him even feel safer after he finds out that we're also from Public Security Bureau. Well, that's a lie, of course. But let's just leave it at that.