Author's Note

Thanks for reading my book until the end. I hope you enjoy it. As usual, this book is a work of fiction. But there are some parts of the book which are based on the real thing.

When it comes to the foundation of mind control, the analysis is based on the actual research related to the monarch programming. For those of you who don't know, it's a mind control research derived from CIA's top secret project, Project MKULTRA. The actual monarch programming still relies on the satanic ritual and abuse to make it work.

But in Trigger Locked, I omit this part. I just want the mind control device to rely on the technology alone to make it work. In the end, it becomes a mind control device in the form of microchip implant. But the basis of monarch programming is still there, though. At least, now we know how mind control works regardless of what form it takes.

Another thing that I like to talk about is Public Security Intelligence Agency (PSIA). I'm not sure if there's any anime and manga mentioning anything about PSIA. But as far as I know, I have never come across any anime and manga talking about them. It's common for anime and manga to talk about Self Defense Force (SDF) because it's widely known to the public.

But for PSIA, I don't think I've come across any anime and manga talking specifically about them. Are they non-existent? Well, it doesn't look that way to me when I take a look at Wikipedia. By the way, Wikipedia is the place I discover about PSIA. I'm pretty sure that most countries will have their own intelligence agency. It's just that we're only familiar with the famous intelligence agencies such as CIA, Mossad and MI5.

Even if PSIA page exists on Wikipedia, it's still hard for me to portray the PSIA officers as accurate as possible. Since there's not much info about PSIA, I basically have to rely on the articles and books related to CIA. Of course, random Google search about certain things that I don't know about CIA helps too. I admit that everything that I write here is mostly speculation. But I did try my best to portray the operations officers as accurate as possible.

This is also same goes to Special Activities Division (SAD). I only know that CIA has this unit. But I'm not sure if PSIA has it too. So, I just create this unit for the sake of this story. As usual, the SAD portrayed in this book is still based on CIA Special Activities Division (SAD). So, I did my best to portray it as accurate as possible. And of course, the context is slightly different just to fit the story, geographic and the culture.

Since there are so many things I want to talk about this book, feel free to visit my blog. I'll be explaining more about this book in-depth. I also plan to reveal how the other characters look like on my blog as well. So, please look forward to it.

Also, I did my best to make sure that the book turns out to be my best work. I admit that I probably made a lot of mistakes that I didn't realize. So, I'll be more than happy if you can point out what mistakes I've made in terms of spelling or any expression that you find it awkward before you leave negative feedback about my book.

If you feel like giving me a feedback, just simply send me an email. I will get back to you whenever I have the time. Just don't expect a fast reply from me, though. But I do appreciate that you take your time to leave comments and feedback for me. Here's the place where you can send me a feedback directly to me:

http://www.sekinamayu.com/contact/fanmail