I can't help it.

Chapter Five - I can't help it.

"Believe it Hunny, You didn't think I'd leave you?" That loving but dangerous  voice said as I stepped closer not believing the sight in front of me. "B-But, I saw... We saw, H-he, D-Damon..." I said while raising a hand to touch the figure in front of me and when I felt the flesh on my own my view got blurred by tears as I fell into the arms that comforted me so many times before. "I'm never leaving you Rose, Never." That silky voice said into my ears while I felt two arms hug me back "I love you Lexi." I said letting the happy tears fall freely. "I love you too" She said pulling away "But explain something to me?" She asked looking into my happy green eyes, "Anything" I replied breathlessly "What's going on with you and Original over there?" She said nodding her head towards Kol, Feeling the heat raise up into my cheeks "Nothing, I'm going bed. Kol come with me we need to talk" I said in embarrassment while grabbing Kol's arm and pulling him roughly with myself going up the stairs and down the long corridor to the spear room I've vacated. 

After me and Kol finally got to our destination he broke the silence and said "Want to explain why we're up here?" "Erm, Nope." I said simply while popping the P "well explain anyway" He retorted. Sighing I explained my actions "Because even though I love Lexi like family I still can't trust her to leave something alone and if I left you down there alone she would attack you." "No I wouldn't" I heard Lexi's voice retort from down stairs, "Stop it Lex" I shouted in return, "Got to go Hunting away come on Salvatore" I heard her shout back then shortly after the front door slam. "Finally privacy" Kol says pressing me up against the wall with his torso touching mine, "Stop it." I said while turning my head to the side not wanting to melt at the look of his compelling eyes. "You're no fun" he said with a sigh. 

~Kol's POV~

I watched in amazement as Rose's perfect body paced back and forth. I could see her lips moving but I wasn't channeling anything that was coming out of it all I wanted to do is cut her off with my own. I know I shouldn't feel this way. She associates with the Salvatore's and If Niklaus finds out I'll be put back in the coffin but that's why they call forbidden love forbidden right? "Kol, What are you doing?" I heard Rose's shaky voice say. I looked down confused at why she asked me this but then I realized I was stood up with my hands on her hips, registering my thoughts telling me I needed to feel her kiss just once I brought my finger to her lips and said "Shhh" as quietly as I could, feeling her shiver at my voice and breath against her skin, I loved the fact I could make her feel like this I grabbed her hips with my hands once more pulling her against the wall I lightly brushed my lips against hers waiting for a sign that she wanted me to stop, when I saw no sign I was just about to fully connect her lips before I felt her kiss me first making the kiss passionate.  After what felt like forever I pulled away due to lack of breath, "Well... What was that for" She said breathlessly "Well... I just can't help it" I replied with a smirk.