Where You Going?

~Rebekah's POV~

"Oh great the brothers are in there" I said sarcasticly with Rose behind me "They do live here" she laughed before walking through the front door "Stef she's here" I heard Damon's voice yell before he appeared in front of Rose "Ever disappear like that again and I will kick you in the shins" he smiled at her "Cool" she smirked before taking my hand and leading me upstairs "And that was..." I asked "He worry's to much plus I just really want to get out of here and back home so we can watch films" she Smiled at me throwing a suitcase my way "Start with the wardrobe and I'll do the draws" she smiled. I think she could actually be a really good friend, what am I thinking I don't have friends. I thought before turning and packing her clothes.

~Rose's POV~

I dragged two suitcases down the stairs as Beks followed with the other two. "Bye" I shouted to no one in particular before opening the front door only to be greeted my a frowning Stefan "What" I groaned stomping my feet like a child "Where you going?" he asked "Moving out for a while" I smiled trying to move around him "Why?" he asked getting in my way "Because this is two old fashioned and I want to get to know Kol's family plus Damon irritates me" I sighed "Plus he's unbearable without Lexi here to help me torture him." I smirked "Woman tells the truth" Rebekah said distracting Stefan enough for me to get around him "Score, bye Stef" I cheer getting into the care and heading towards my new home.

AN

Short chapter I know shoot me. I just wanted to get this part out of the way ready for the next chapter can someone say Kose;)? I hope you like the story and again sorry for the short chapter.