Dealing

~Rose's POV~

My eyes reluctantly fluttered open as the rays of sun beaming through the unfamiliar window hit my face causing me to groan at the pain in my dry eyes "Finally" a unfamiliar British accent said happily "I went to the Salvatore's and got you some clothes but if anyone ask's it wasn't me" she smiled as I sat up slowly and caught the clothes she threw at me "come down when you're ready the rest of the family want to meet you" she smiled before walking gracefully down the staircase with her blonde hair swaying behind her.

"Morning love" that familiar British accent greeted "I cried on you and fell asleep in your house and I don't know your name" I blushed "Niklaus Mikealson but others call me Klaus" he smiled taking a small bow "or Dick, I'm Rebekah" the blonde girl said pushing Klaus out the way "Rose" I smiled "We know" a polite but cocky male said standing up "Elijah" he smiled taking my hand and placing a light kiss on the top "Now we all know each other where's Kol?" I said with determination "I told you love, he left said something about Spain but he said he's not coming back, too much drama" Klaus said placing a soft hand on the small of my back and guiding me to the couch "Never?" I breathed causing him to nod. I let out a small sigh before smiling "you're smiling?" Rebekah asked "Can't cry anymore he's gone plus he's missing out on all this" I laughed gesturing to my body "and what a idiot he is" Rebekah laughed "Nice place by the way" I smiled standing and looking around "The Salvatore's is a little old fashioned for my liking" I smiled before sitting on the floor gaining me confused looks from Klaus, Rebekah and Elijah "Floors comfier too" I smiled before standing up "Rebekah and Elijah is too long" I frowned "Beks and  Lijah" there I smiled "so mind if I move in?" I smiled looking between the three "Excuse me?" Elijah asked "Me move in, you've got room" I smiled taking a seat in the free single chair "why?" Klaus asks "You have room, I need to get away from the brothers and Damon hides my clothes from me or moves my room around and it annoys me plus I need a change of scenery and where better to get over someone then with their family" I smiled excitedly  "you make no sense" Elijah sighed "so?" I pleaded "fine" the trio sighed "Beks come help me pack?" I begged "They don't exactly like me" she smirked "so?" I smiled "I like the way you think" she smiled before following me outside.

"This is your way with dealing with it?" Rebekah asked "Yup, do something crazy, make people hate me and drink a lot" I smiled "I'll help you through this" Rebekah smiled "Thank-you" I smiled in return before stepping into the car.