Jerk.

Chapter Twelve - Jerk.

~Elena's POV~

"morning" Stefan whispered before kissing the top of my head "What time is it?" I replied rubbing my eyes "Nine. Damon, Jeremy, Bonnie and Caroline are up" Stefan replied before getting out of bed and putting a top on "What about Rose and Kol?" I asked getting out of bed and retying my hair up "Still in bed but Rose just woke up" He said tapping his ear with a smirk while walking out of his room downstairs with me quickly on toe

"Morning all" I said happily when me and Stefan reached the everything room where Damon, Jeremy, Caroline and Bonnie are all sat talking about random things "Morning" They all replied "Rose. what on earth are you wearing?" Damon screamed standing up, I turned around with a shocked expression on my face when I saw Rose stood there in Kol's Navy Blue button up shirt un-buttoned and her purple and black lace underwear on show "Clothes" she scoffed walking to the Kitchen "Barely" Stefan said taking his top of and throwing it to her "No thanks" She said handing him it back when she walked back walking back up the stairs. "What's gotten in to her?" Caroline said when we all got over what just happened "I swear if Kol's done something to her I'll kill him" Damon said with his fist's clenched "Why do you care about her so much?" Jeremy asked leaning forwards and resting his elbows on his knee's "She's like my little sister" Damon replied "Sure" Stefan scoffed, "Shut it Stefan." Damon said harshly which resulted in a few odd stairs from the rest of the group. 

~Rose's POV~

"What did they say?" Kol chuckled "As if you don't already know" I said climbing back into bed "You're right, Damon was priceless" He laughed kissing me lightly "You should have seen his face" I chuckled "You know they think we slept together right?" He asked lying back down "I know" I sighed leaning my head on his bare chest "Should we go down and explain?" Kol said, I nodded and got out of bed "But you owe me twenty" I laughed stepping into the bathroom to get change. After we both got changed we walked down stairs and almost as soon as we walked into the everything room Kol was pushed up against the wall by Damon "Damon get off" I said simply "What did you do to her?" He growled ignoring me "Nothing ask her" Kol chocked, Damon dropped Kol and faced me "What happened?" He said a little calmer "Damon I promise. Nothing. It was a bet" I chuckled going over to a breathless Kol "What?" Damon asked with disbelief "It was a bet. Stupid. I said that if I went down in my underwear and Kol's top you'd be the first to say something but he thought it would be Stefan" I said laughing "Here" Kol said handing me a twenty "Why me?" Stefan asked joining the conversation "Because Since you loved her I thought you'd be more angry at Rose coming down in her underwear after we shared a bed" Kol said sitting down and pulling my on his lap. "What's the plan for the day?" Kol said after a awkward silence "Jerk." Damon scoffed followed by a small chuckle from the rest of the group.