What Are We Going To Do With Her?

~Kol's POV~

I watched as Diana and Rose circled each other, throwing insults when all of a sudden Rose vervain's Diana and takes her down to the cellar. I know it's strange but I kind of like Rose like this. It's hot. "Babe, can we go now I'm sure Beks and Lijah can sort her out" Rose wined as she came back up the stairs obviously tired, "Sure" I laughed as I pulled her into a tight hug before starting a journey home, I couldn't help wonder what was closing into Diana's future.

~Klaus's POV~

"So what we going to do with her?" Rebekah asked Elijah after we watched Rose and Kol leave, "No idea" Elijah replied while putting a hand through his hair, "I know" I spoke up with a smirk "Enlighten us Niklaus" Elijah said cockily "Oh brother. We're not going to harm Diana, we're simply going to give her a home" I smirked before getting a blood bag and going down into the cellar to see Diana.

"Klaus?" Diana asked weakly as I opened the cellar door "hey" I smiled down at her while handing her the blood bag "thought you could use this" I laughed emptily as she ripped open the bag and drank the red liquid with ease "thanks" she laughed while I pulled the chains off her and lead her up the stairs.

"So what you going to do now?" Diana asked as we all got into the living room, "well Mystic Fall's is a great place" I laughed "so you're saying I can stay?" Diana asked while looking hopefully into my eyes "yep" I smirked, Diana looked to Rebekah and Elijah for conformation. After a few lengthy seconds they both nodded causing Diana to smile with happiness "Thank-you" she said happily while hugging me tightly, I kissed the top of her head and laughed at her over exited attitude. Now how to break this to Rose and Kol I thought to myself while smirking.