Give Him Hell.

~Rose's POV~

"She's always fainting" I heard Rebekah's distant voice mumble causing me to laugh slightly "Rose?" Klaus' worried voice said now clearer. My eyes fluttered open, through the blinding light clouding my vision I can see four faint figures, I squinted away the light. Just as the light faded slightly all the memories came flooding back causing me to sit up in shock. "Rose" Kol's voice said as he smiled at me "get away from me" I screamed with pure anger "he's not the one you should be angry at" Rebekah laughed "what?" I looked up into her blue eyes with pure confusion "he didn't tell you did he?" Kol asked looking into my eyes "he told me you left" I mumbled through confusion "no, he daggered me"  Kol said taking a seat next to me "you told me about that" I said recalling the conversation we had about the silver daggers that temperately kill a original "yes I did, so Rose, I didn't leave you, Klaus daggered me for being with you" he said looking into my eyes "but if you was daggered how are you here now?" I asked "Elijah" he smiled at me "you?" I asked looking up into Elijah's eyes "I knew how much you love Kol and how much he loves you, I couldn't let Klaus take away your love" he smiled at me causing me to stand and hug him tightly "thank-you" I whispered into his ear with tears flooding my eyes "you're welcome" he whispered back "you're back then?" I asked turning to a now standing  Kol "I will never leave you" he smiled taking a step towards me so there were no space between us "I've missed you so much" I smiled looking into his deep brown eyes showing nothing but love "I missed you too" he said while cupping my cheek. 

"Isn't this cute" Damon's cocky voice called from the hall way "who invited him" I sighed with irritation "me, I invited myself well, me and Stefan" he smiled just as Stefan made a appearance, he saw me and Kol and I swear I could hear his still heart shatter slightly "Stefan" I nodded "Rose" he smiled sadly "what are you doing here?" I asked stepping away from Kol and towards the brothers "we came to ask you to come home" Stefan smiled "I was going to come ask you if I could move back anyway" I smiled "what?" Elijah and Rebekah asked "well I don't want to stay here with Klaus who daggered my boyfriend" I smiled sadly turning to the originals "so you're going?" Kol asked sadly walking towards me "no, we're going" I smiled "what?" Damon asked "the only way to get me back is to take us back, I don't want Kol here with Klaus" I smiled hopefully at the brothers "fine" they both sighed "yes" I cheered.

"I'm going to miss you" Rebekah said sadly "you hated me like two hours ago" I laughed sadly "because you was making out with Klaus while Kol was in a box but now I know Klaus was taking advantage of you broken heart" she smiled "I'm going to miss you Beks" I smiled pulling her into a hug "I'll come visit and we'll text, you're only going to the other side of Mystic falls not the other side of the world" she laughed "see you soon" I winked causing her to laugh ."Rose" Elijah breathed "hey" I smiled sadly "I'm going to miss you so much" he said pulling me into a hug "I'm going to miss you too Lijah" I breathed softly "You'll come visit?" I asked not breaking the hug "always" he laughed "I love you so much, if Kol doesn't take care of you, tell me and I'll break him" Elijah said breaking the hug "I love you too" I smiled sadly, me and Elijah have gotten so close in my short time here, he's like my brother. "Klaus will you hurry up we don't have all day" I shouted up the stairs, we sent Klaus to get our stuff for what he did "here" he said reaching the bottom of the stairs will the last of my things "bye" I said without saying anything more and turning to the door and towards the car, "Guys, give him hell" I shouted out the window knowing they would hear me, I smirked to myself thinking about the hell Klaus is going to get.