october 13th

"sean?" signe carefully watched her boyfriend as he watched stared at his blank computer screen with a worried look plastered on her face. ever since that message the fan wrote, he's been so paranoid.

she waved her hand in front of his face, making him look up to her from the TV. "seán?"

"are you okay?" she asked him as he currently looked the most drained as he's ever been.

he looked so sick, so pale, so out of the ordinary.

signe felt like he was almost frightening to look at.

"i'm fine." he calmly stated, turning his attention back onto the TV. The television was only showing static after a couple of minutes after playing an actual show.

seán titled his his in confused as he saw signe go back to the tele as there was currently nothing playing at the moment.

he looked back at his girlfriend, "you're asking me if i'm fine?"

she looked taken aback at the question, as if what she was doing was perfectly normal. "i'm just watching tv..."

"you're watching static." seán rolled his eyes as he went back on his computer  to only talk about how focused she was on the television. "there's just black and white spots."

signe suddenly got up and went next to the tv. she pointed to the static, almost perfectly outlining two of the characters talking on screen. "there's eleven, and the other kid from the show."

he squinted as he saw letters start to form on the screen.

small signe started to grow impatient. she kept wondering why seán kept acting like this.

why is he acting so weird?

why does everything have to fall apart now?

he's become more aggressive, he's changed personalities, he's easily exhausted and he's always tired. he's not jumping up and down or screaming as loud as he can.

"he's been so negative lately." signe thought to herself as she kept showing him what was on the tv. "maybe he's not having the best of days."

seán stared at the tv mindlessly, making signe lose hope in trying to make seán see whatever show was on there. she sighed and stomped to their room like a child.

before she went in the bedroom, she peaked over the doorframe. she took in a deep breath one last time before going in. "i don't know what's gotten into you."

seán glanced back and forth between signe and the television, seeing the same kind of letters that's been randomly popping up in his notebooks out of nowhere.

he's hallucinating, right? he knows it. he knows this isn't real.

he sees the letters on the screen, but signe told him what's on the television. why is he seeing different?

"you haven't been yourself lately." her voice cracks at the last word, making seán's heart break more than he expected it to.

the small, teary-eyed girl looks at her boyfriend one last time before going into their shared bedroom.

he looked defeated on the couch. he couldn't believe what was happening. he leaned back further into the chair as he stared at the static.

the words came up for a solid minute as seán spent so much time trying to figure out what words came up on the screen.