author's note: 10/31/16

(made on 10/31/16)

before i end this story with the last few chapters, i just wanna say...

what the actual fuc-

jack and robin did an absolute fANTASTIC job with executing anti. it was really what i hoped anti would look like, the demon eyes, the gauges, and kinda with the fangs as well.

and one special little detail that helped me come up and stay with the title of the story:

(also the part where jack says it but its muffled after anti "kills" him)

with sudden motivation for the story, i feel like i'm gonna help end it off on that high.

speaking of which, i just want to let this out now.

for almost the past year, jack and the community have made me much happier, more open-minded, and made me feel right at home.

i've never been in a more nicer, creative, welcoming, relatable, fandom in any point of me being on the internet. jack has made me happier with his bubbly and upbeat attitude every time i click on each new video. even though i really enjoyed the glitches and easter eggs, i missed jackaboy not being tortured by a demon.

however; i will also miss anti as i hope he makes a return next halloween or at some point again through jack's channel.

with jack's "happy halloween" video, where he basically says "hey i'm actually not dead, lol it was a prank bro" and throughout the video, i was on the edge of tears and smiling so wide for this irish man i've grown attached to.

i fucking love you guys and jack too.

as for this story, i'm sorry that i didn't update it regularly like i would, but school has really gotten in the way of things.

i do have days off, so i might be able to update then. however; october has been a fuckin spooky scary blast. i wish it could last a little bit longer. (it kinda will with this story but eh)

however; ANTI IS CANNON NOW YAYAYAY

i hope you all had a wonderful halloween/ rest of the week and i will see you all soon!

mkay

a͓͔̺̦͕̥l̷̥̭̻͚͢l̢̳̰̦̳͝ ̶̢̙̹̺̖̞̘̦t̶̛̹̖̳ḥ̣̦̝̤̝͎̤͈͝ȩ̬͉̬͖͈͔̘͟ͅ ̼̦̬͠l̴̝̞̫͕͕̖̫͔̭o͞͏̨̝̙̝̲̺̖̜̟̱v͔̪̱é̛̲̟̣̖̮͎ͅ ̶͓͎͉̝̙̭͎̗͘-̵̸͉̖̤͚̰̥͙ ̠͙ķ͜҉̘͉