october 19th; 6:00pm

"don't scare my friends please." sean rolled his eyes into the mirror, seeming like he'd already gotten used to the demon inside his head.

the lights in the room suddenly flickered, almost as an immediate response.

a forced smile was suddenly shown on the mirror. his jet black eyes glowing with his light green irises shined through the glass.

jack quickly gave an unsure look as he heard signe call him for movie night. "whatever you're planning to do, please don't do it now."

anti stared at the pleading boy, watching and feeling him mentally panic. he smirked at the possibilities of the ways this evening could go.

he could mess with one of sean's, or jack's, as they liked to call him, friends, that he always played online with. he could make them all have nightmares, or he could go in the real world and feed off the people's fear and suffering.

anti was free now.

he was done hiding under the depth of jack's worries and doubts.

he could do whatever he wanted, and jack couldn't do anything to stop it.

jack was weak. mentally, physically, and emotionally, jack was weak compared to anti.

no one could stop him. he had the powers and the strength to go out and make jack his own little puppet without any excuses.

with this in mind, he watched as the boy left the room without a word.

"oh, don't you worry jackaboy." he snickered as the door was left open a crack, seeing the small couple snuggled up together on the couch.

"i'll try."