Unlucky

*Play the video on top if you want.*
Macy P.O.V.
"Daddy?" I looked around the house to find my father who did not call back to me.
"Daddy, are you upset about Mommy again?" I said while looking for him. When I was 5 I had a Mommy. She had curly brown hair, a pearly while smile, and the warmest hugs. Everything was great till Mommy started getting very sick. Some days she couldn't get up. She went to the doctor many times, but she seemed to come back in the same condition after every visit. I heard my Dad say it was Cancer. I didn't know what that was, but I was scared. Wasn't the doctor supposed to help Mommy? Why didn't he help Mommy? One day she refused to get out of bed. She was sicker than ever before. I remember her last words before she...you know.
"Baby, I love you so much..." My mom said.
"I love you too Mommy...are you getting better?" I said to her softly. I wrapped my small arms around her, and she weakly wrapped her arms around me.
"Sweetie...I'm not getting much better..." She said quietly.
"Mommy...don't leave me please." I begged her.
"It's not that simple sweetie...I'm not leaving forever. You'll see me again one day when you're ready." She explained. She looked like she was fading. She looked tired.
"Mommy you can close your eyes now. I'll see you another day. I love you." I said quietly and faked a smile. Mommy smiled and hugged me tightly with all her strength. Then she suddenly felt limp. I looked at her and I knew. I knew she started the big sleep. Tears started flowing out of my eyes and I started screaming.
"DADDY! DADDY! HELP! HELP! MOMMY I LOVE YOU!" I screamed. I hugged Mommy tightly and sobbed. Daddy came rushing in. He processed what happened.
"M-Marie?" He started crying too. He fell down to his knees, and sobbed. I crawled over to him and we hugged each other tightly.

•  -End Of Flashback-• 

I checked every room for Daddy except the bathroom so I knocked on the door before entering.
"Daddy are you ok-" I started to say and gasped at what I saw.
My father was lying on the floor, eyes closed, and very pale.