Heaven Got A New Angel

Macy's P.O.V.

"Daddy!" I screamed. I shook him just screaming and screaming at him to wake up. My Daddy would not wake up, so I ran down the stairs to grab the telephone.

"What's the number? What's the stupid number?" I cried. I smacked my head many times until I had a sudden memory.

"911!" I jabbed the buttons 911 into the telephone quickly till someone picked up. A lady responded.

"Hello? What's your emergency?" The lady kindly said. I picked up my hand to wipe my tears away.

"My Daddy is not waking up! He's not responding! Help me please!" I screamed into the phone.

"Calm down sweetie. Everything will be okay! What's your address?" She softly spoke. I gave her my information, and she said an ambulance would come by soon. My heartbeat wouldn't keep still. I realized I left Daddy alone upstairs so I ran upstairs. He was still laying pale on the bathroom floor. While my heart was racing my Dad's heart didn't seem to be going at all. I sobbed on the bathroom floor till I heard the loud sirens coming up my street. The medical police busted through the door and ran around the house.

"Up here! Come quick!" I screamed. They charged upstairs and pushed me out of the room. I tried to look over their shoulders but they told me to get out. I ran into my room and locked my door. My head felt like it was going to explode. I slid my back down the door and cried till I ran out of tears to cry with. My head felt empty. I didn't know what to do, but just sit there.

"Everyone stop. It's no use. He's gone." I heard a doctor mumble to the rest of his team helping.

"He must've had a heart attack or a heart condition." A nurse sadly said quietly. I unlocked my door slowly and walked out. On the cold bathroom floor, surrounded by doctors and nurses, lay my father. He looked almost peaceful. He looked like he was taking a long needed rest after a long day at work.

The lady on the phone was wrong. Everything was not okay.