Suicide Squad

"The last one is surprisingly more powerful than Enchantress." Amanda Waller said as she took a bite of her steak. She was proposing the idea of Task Force X once more, but she was going to get it that time.

"Bonesnapper? What type of name is that?" one of the Government officials asked. "Don't underestimate this metahuman. She is more powerful than any of the others and completely insane. We don't even know they full extent of her abilities." Waller said with a mental smirk.

"She is Joker's original Queen, before they were split from each other. Though, she is a seductress, so what can we say." Waller added and the men looked at her.

"So this group of criminals has two of the Joker's girlfriends?" the other Official asked. "Oh yes, and no. Bonesnapper was way more than just his 'girlfriend'. They're both so insane that they clicked perfectly. Bonesnapper meant way more to the Joker than Harley Quinn. Though he wouldn't admit that. Bonesnapper is incredibly powerful." Waller said and finished her food.

"You want to created a group of gang bangers, witches and crocodiles?" the one man asked in disbelief. "Don't forget the immortal lover of The Joker." the other one said sarcastically.

"Exactly."

- Belle Reve -

The insanely beautiful (literally) girl twirled around on the bars of her cell. Her long wavy blue hair lay in front of her eyes and she giggled crazily. Her silver eyes danced with insanity as she tilted her head to the side, examining the guard coming towards her.

"Eat up Hotness." the guard said with a smirk. The girl grinned and licked her lips, a deffinate turn on for the guard. "Why don't you share with me?" She asked flirtatiously as she licked her lips again.

"You know I can't do that Hotness." the guard said as his eyes landed on her lips. "Why not?" she said while pouting. "Against the rules." he replied simply, still staring at her lips.

"All right." she said with fake innocence, then she leaned forward towards the guard and placed her soft lips on his. He was in shock at first, but he soon melted into it. They were busy making out passionately when the guard realised that it was wrong.

He pulled away quickly and glared at the blue haired beauty. "Aw... I was enjoying that." she said while pouting again. "B****." the guard said angrily and turned away. "Name's Bonesnapper." she called out and then cackled insanely before flopping backwards so her vision was upside down and her back was against the cold bars.

She heard yelling in the distance and saw a bunch of guards pull a dark skinned inmate out from his cell. Huh? She asked herself as she climbed the bars like a tree.

Probably beating the guy up. A voice in her head said.

Or taking him somewhere... said another voice.

Who is he? Asked the third voice

Floyd Lawton, a.k.a Deadshot. Answered a different voice.

How'd you know that? Asked a voice.

Read his mind Dumbass. The voice replied.

Bonesnapper decided to leave the voices alone as she scanned the passage. In a matter of seconds, a group of soldiers ran up to her and opened the gate.

"Stand down! I said stand down lady!" the soldiers commanded and she got on her knees. "Jeez, jeez. Calm down people. I'm standing down." the girl said with a smirked as they handcuffed her and dragged her away.

She was quickly strapped to a hard metal chair and rolled away. She cackled as they stopped by a metal desk. "Ya gonna kill me?" she asked them as she eyed the weird gun type of thing.