Epilogue

Her electric blue hair swished across her shoulders as she danced across the marble floor, her black leather knee high boots lightly tapping the cold ground. Her leather tights shaped her legs beautifully as she spun, her leg out ready for a kick.

The sickening crunch of bone sounded as her heel came in contact with the man's jaw. She landed silently on the floor in a hunched position, like a desperate animal ready to pounce on its prey.

In one swift movement, she stood up elegantly with the grace of a swan as she strutted out of the hall, the lifeless bodies littering the floor like spots on clean linen. At the double French doors she turned around and grinned wickedly at the sight of destruction she had caused, her silver eyes glinted with ellation.

As she walked down the immpecable hall, she straightened out her hair, neatened out her outfit and sheathed her samurai sword. At the end of the hallway was a pale blonde girl with a baseball bat and pigtails of different coloured tips.

"Hey Willow." She said with a high voice that was known to be rather vexing. "Harley." The girl with blue hair greeted with a short nod, "What are we doing today?" She asked, an easy smile, that matched Harley's, sliding into her face.

"Joker wants to see you in the office." The blonde replied happily, innocent joy in her eyes due to her being able to work for her best friend and previous lover. She had to admit, she still loved Joker whole-heartedly, but she knew he did not recuperate those feelings now that he had his Angel back.

"Of course he does." Bonesnapper stated with a roll of her insightful eyes and a cheeky grin. Her hand apsentmindedly going to the silver ring of her finger with a large clear diamond in the middle and sapphires at each corner. The ring was perfect with little diamonds lining the sides of the larger diamond between the four medium sized sapphires and the silver band twisting around the sides of the jewels.

The two best friends made their way further down the modernly styled mansion, laughing at their memories together. Just in front of two large black double doors, Harley stopped Bonesnapper and wiped some blood off her for head.

"There, perfect." She said with an insane grin as her boss laughed. Bonenapper walked into the office, her curvy hips swaying naturally. Noticing the lack of human beings in the office, she started to make her way to the large white desk.

Just before she could hop onto the comfy leather office chair, strong, pale arms wrapped around her waist as she felt warmth surround her. She quickly spun around, pushed back and turned to straddle Joker on the floor. With a breathy smile, Joker placed his hands in her hips.

"You wanted to see me?" She inquired with a raised eyebrow. "No, I think I'm good." He said with a adoring grin. Bonesnapper laughed and leaned forward, her body pressed against her husband's. She pressed her blood red lips against his ear and whispered, "Just good?"
A moan escaped his lips as he held her tighter and flipped them around so she was on her back, "Now I'm better." He said as her captured her lips in his, pressing agaist her in need as she snaked her arms around his neck, pulling the two of them closer.

|||

The large black boardroom table stood in the middle of the glass walled room, adorned with finger foods and drinks. The Joker sat at the head of the long table, his black suit and tie resting on his body neatly. He twisted the black band with a silver lining around his finger as he watched the others talk and eat, waiting for Bonesnapper.

To his left was Floyd, trying to be more formal since it was Willow he was seeing with a white dress shirt and black pants. On Joker's right was Diablo, who had abandoned his Varsity jacket for was and chose to wear a black button up and black jeans.

Next to Floyd was Croc, Croc was just wearing black pants and a blazer, his bare chest exposed. On the right of Diablo was Boomerang who had shed his blue coat and was trying to look groomed.

Katana, who was only there to be loyal to Bonesnapper, and Harley were sitting opposite each other. You can guess who was doing the most talking.

The talking died down as soon as Willow entered. She wore a sparkling silver floor length dress with a loose neckline and a slit up her leg to her knee. Her sliver heels clicked against to marble floor as she flicked her blue hair over her shoulder.

She bent down and kissed all the men on the lips, causing Joker to clench his fists. He hated it when she greeted people like that. Willow pecked each girl on the cheek and strutted over to her green haired lover.

She gave him a kiss on the lips and sat down on his lap, her legs dropped over his arms resting on the arms of the chair and her back leaning against his shoulder. "Hello fellow Suicide Squad members." She greeted with a cheeky grin, causing the others to laugh.

Joker wrapped his arms around her waist as he said, "We're all just here to give feedback on our sections." Bonesnapper grabbed a meatball and leaned back down, gesturing for Floyd to start.

Floyd explained what was happening in his duty given to him by Joker and Bonesnapper. You see, after Task Force X 'ran away' they all went to work for Joker and Bonsenapper. How it would work is: Bonesnapper and Joker are the King and Queen.
The Rest are Dukes and Duchesses

"So this is what happened when I let you guys run away."

"Oh. You didn't let us run away. I was going to knock you put anyway." Bonesnapper replied with a serious face.

The two grinned and burst out into laughter.

THE END

Sorry for the delay! School, exams, WiFi, hockey. Ya know? Well, its finished! BONESNAPPER IS FINALLY FINISHED! Yooo, that took long. Sorry for the long waits and sucky chapters. Now you can forget about this book and me!

No actually please don't, I need friends...

ANYWHO! I hope you enjoy your life without me! You can talk to me anytime on private chat! I'm always open for convosations and you can ask me ANY questions you may have about me or my book(s).

THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!