A Little Bit of Her Past

OH MY WORD! GUYS! Like, I know the rave for the Suicide Squad has kinda died down now, but I STILL MANAGED TO GET MORE THAN 4K READS!!!!!!! THAT'S AMAZING! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!
=======

After that very public display between the two criminals, and a lot of glares from the other men, Amanda Waller was taken away from the group in a helicopter.

Oh, the group was also informed that Harley Quinn's chopper had also gone up in flames. Not much later, they were also informed of Waller's crashed helicopter. I won't deny the slight lift in attitudes after that news.

The Suicide Squad walked out of the destroyed building with tired expressions. As Bonesnapper's black heels hit the broken pavement, the beautiful assassin noticed Harley sitting on top of a broken down car.

"Hey guys! Miss me?" Harley said as she flung her arms up, causing the rest of the squad members to chuckle. "Hey baby girl." Floyd said as he helped lift Harley off the car.

Boomerang handed her her wondrous wooden baseball bat with a small smile on his bearded face. Bonesnapper strutted up to her crazy best friend with a deranged grin on her face.

"How's my insane buddy?" she asked, the same grin still on her face. Harley's eyes immediately lit up at the site of her murderous assassin friend. "Hello my crazy assassin!" the blonde lunatic said as the two embraced.

As the two followed the group, the blue haired beauty pulled Harley close and whispered in her ear, "What's wrong?" Her voice was oddly concerned, but you could never be sure with Bonesnapper.

Harley sniffed and wiped her eyes, whispering to Bonesnapper, "Puddin's... dead. He died." Her voice was broken and depressed as tears cascaded down her deathly pale cheeks.

- FLASHBACK -

Bonesnapper cackled as she slashed down the last opponent with her samurai sword. Blood was splattered on her silver glittery floor length tight dress and an insane grin on her beautiful face.

She heard slow clapping and she spun around, coming face to face with the Joker, his pale face centimetres away from hers. He didn't hesitate to grab her waist move push them closer together.

"Everytime I see you fight, I fall for you harder my Angel." he said lustfully as he licked his red lips, staring longingly at her plump ones. Before Bonesnapper could even laugh, he crashed her against the cold wall and nibbled her neck lightly.

She moaned and her hand tugged at his green hair. His hands travelled around her body, feeling every curve and then landing on her butt.

He grabbed her butt tightly and kissed her red lips hungrily. She kissed him back with just as much passion and her one hand grabbed his back, pushing him closer.

"Oh goodness..." he moaned as he pushed her against the wall to an extent where it would hurt any other. "I love you so damn much Angel." he whispered as he trailed kisses down her tanned shoulder and neck.

Before she could even reply, he nibbled her neck, causing a loud moan to escape her mouth as she gripped him tightly.

- FLASHBACK -

Bonesnapper quickly got rid of the memory and hugged her friend. "Aww don't worry babe, you know Joker. He is probably just waiting for you somewhere." she reassured Harley.

Before the blonde could respond, a commotion erupted before them. The two criminals stared as Floyd screamed at Rick Flag. It was something about a file...? Bonesnapper wasn't paying too much attention.