QUESTIONS!

So here are some questions being asked!!!

What was the biggest change??? dontmindme3430

Oh... you know, I was just going to simply kill Harley... It would have made everything easier but I decided I didn't want to do that to y'all. So it wasn't that great of a twist as it could have been. But now I have to think of some way to weave Harley, Joker and Willow into the Epilogue. (WHICH IS STILL COMING!)

So is Bonesnapper dating Joker again? nytemiller

Bonesnapper is dating Joker now, after all this time of people saying she should land up with other people. (Sorry to dissapoint to those who wanted her with others)

How did you come up with Bonesnapper? Emo_Cheshire_Cat

I was actually writing another Suicide Squad fan fiction called 'Psychopath Princess' but I was really unhappy with it (it was going farther past my beliefs and I just didn't like the name). So I was making random Squad Skulls and Bonesnapper came up and they had the whip. So I had a light bulb and it kind of just got brighter as I wrote.

Any possible chance of a sequel with her and the Joker? Maybe leading into another D.C. movie. Emo_Cheshire_Cat

I don't know... probably not but that's a really great idea. I have five other books I want to write though 😂😂. So probably not but it all depends in a few years, and by then this book will probably be forgotten.

What Big Secret? DolanTwins1fan

I had a ln extra tooth when I was five. No I'm just joking, it was just how I was going to kill Harley and all that jazz. 😂 Sorry to dissapoint.

Will You Make Another One? HannahTacoLady

As said before, probably no. I'm happy with the way it is and all loose ends will be tied up in the Epilogue. I don't really have the creativity to write another book.

How Are You So Good At Writing? HannahTacoLady

😂😂 Thanks love, that's really nice of you. The thing is, I've loved reading since I was six, and I just love the English language. I have always enjoyed writing in school so I decided to check out if I could do it properly. But if you read my first few books, you'll see that I haven't always been as good as when writing this book. I cringed when I read those books.

Why Are You Amazing? HannahTacoLady

Thank you so much! When I read that it just made my day. I would like to give the credits to my Creator but it's really cool that you think that without knowing me as a person.

Why Did You Make Her Name Bonesnapper/Willow? HannahTacoLady

For Bonesnapper, it was just when I was dicing the random names on creating Squad Skulls and I could just do so much with it. For Willow, it's just the matter that I love the name Willow, and Willows are just such beautiful trees. And they last for really long as well.

Do You Like Tacos? HannahTacoLady

Love them.

Who Is Your Favourite Suicide Squad Character? HannahTac oLady

In the movie in general, The Joker. In Task Force X, Floyd or Harley. I love them so much.

Does She Have Any Other Secret Abilities? HannahTacoLady

Maybe... 😉😏 Just think, if she showed them the teleportation and said she didnt want too much revealed about her, think about how much more she can do.

If you have any other questions for me about the book or me myself, just ask in the comment section and I will answer. I promise you, I have no life.