Kiss and Stay!

UF!Papyrus x UT!Sans 2

o-0

UT Sans' pov

I wake up. I hear noise coming from downstairs. Sounds like someone is cooking. I then realise I'm still in Underfell. I sit up and look around. I walk to the door and peek from around the door. It looks like everyone's out. I walk downstairs. I put my hand on the door nob. I feel something pull on my hoodie.

UF!Papyrus' pov

He trying to leave! Well lucky I the Great and terrible Papyrus heard him before he left. I pull he back and lift him up to my hight. He looks so worried. He probably thinks I'm going to hurt him. I pull him over my shoulder and walk to the couch.

UT "hey put me down!"

He says punching me in the back.

UF "Very well then"

I throw him onto the couch. But he's in a sitting position so he's fine. Sans makes a sound and just stares at me. I glare at him. I take a red collar with a small gold locket shaped as a heart out of my pocket and look at him. He looks at it then back into my eyes.

UT "nope nope and nope"

Sans gets up and starts walking and I follow.

UF "WEAR IT!"

UT "nope your dreamin' i cant find a worse way to have any sort of a good time"

UF "I THE GREAT AND TERRIBLE PAPYRUS ORDER YOU TO WEAR IT"

UT "and i the lazy sans disagree with you and your notion"

--MANY ROUNDS AROUND THE COUCH YELLING AT EACH OTHER (brought to you by TEMMIE FLAKES)--

UT Sans' pov

I sit down.

In the mind of Both of Papyrus and Sans "GOD IM SO TIRED"

UT "hey i will wear your collar only if you stop chasing me around the couch"

UF "GOOD NOW HOLD STILL AND WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT TAKE IT OFF!"

UT "what is the collar even for?"

UF "TO TELL THE WORLD YOUR MINE AND ONLY MINE, BUT YOU KNEW THAT RIGHT?"

Papyrus buckled the collar around my neck. It wasn't to tight nor to loose. It also was pretty comfy and soft on the inside. I blush a little and look into his eyes. Something makes him look softer and more cute.

UF "I THE GREAT PAPYRUS NOW OWN YOU AND --- SO LOOK OUT FOR ---- -----"

I wasn't listening so I only heard parts of what he was on about. He looked so cute when he talked in third person. I guess I'll wear it if it makes him happy. I wonder what my paps is doin'. Papyrus grabs my hand and walks me outside.  All the monsters that were around when we walked out looked at me. I pulled my hoodie over my face to hide my eye sockets. God why are they even looking at me it's not like I'm special or something. Well I am with the great Papyrus captain of the royal guard. But I hate being looked at.

I feel Papyrus tapping me on the shoulder. I look up at him. He turns me so I'm facing him completely. He bends down and kisses me on the mouth. His hands wrap around my waist. I hate to be saying this but it feels so right even though it's so wrong. I place my hands on his chest and try pulling away but failing miserably.

He finally pulls away after a very uncomfortable 5 minutes!!! He smiles as I blush a light blue. I feel dizzy. Because believe it or not that right there was my first kiss!! (=^-^=).  I take two steps back so he can't do it again.

UT "what was ... that for?"

UF "I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT WANT YOUR FIRST KISS TO HAPPEN BEFORE YOU TURN 18"

UT "how did ... how did you know?"

UF "WELL I HAVE A SANS SO I KNOW YOUR AGE AND YOUR ALL DIZZY SO IT WAS CLEARLY YOUR FIRST TIME"

All I could do was stand there and blush. Soon my whole face was blue. I try covering it up with my hands and hoodie but nothing is working. Papyrus stares at me like he normally does. I sometimes feel scared of him and how his left eye has two cuts down it, doesn't help. Papyrus places his hands around my neck and then ... pushes me off the step of their house. I fall onto soft snow and just give up and lay there. I smashed my head into the soft snow and groan.

UF "YOUR ADORABLE FROM THIS VEIW"

UT "i physically cant hate you anymore than as much as i already do"

UF "I THE GREAT AND TERRIBLE PAPYRUS IS IMPOSSIBLE TO HATE! EVERYONE ADORES ME"

UT "yeah whatever"

I sit up and glare at Papyrus. I still blush like no tomorrow. I hear him chuckling to himself. Snow falls down the side of my hoodie and I look around to see no one else is here. I stand up and start walking away but was pulled back. My knees suddenly buckle up and I fall to my knees.

To Papyrus I probably look weak and Vulnerable. My knees feel shattered but I try and stand up. (SANS! Stay Determined).  Papyrus grabs my hand and helps pull myself up.  I feel dizzy still and Realised I was holding hands with Papyrus. I blackout from the dizziness and the pain my knees where giving off.

UF Papyrus pov

Sans blacks out and I almost drop him. (Lol). I carry him back inside but I was tired so I put him on the green-ish couch, because of how old it is it kinda changed colour. I then walk up our stairs that BTW have red carpet on them because it represents the blood of the Innocent. I open my bedroom door and walk inside.

(I don't know what fells room looks like so use your imagination it won't change the story so who cares)

I flop on my bed and fall asleep. I wonder if he will stay or leave? I really hope he stay.

(=^-^=)