Meow~

UF!Papyrus x UT!Sans 6

WARNING: swear words in chapter!!! And maybe a Fluffy Lemon.

UT Sans pov

I was visiting Alphys again. This time tho was ... was more ... weird. She gave me 'mood pills' as she called them. She said I was getting ... abusive to everyone who was around and if I do ever get angry to take one so it can calm me down. After that I went home ... well to Fell's home anyway. Edge was out so it was just us. "THOUGHT OF ANY NAMES?" Fell was carrying me upstairs because I not allowed to walk or DO ANYTHING!! "No" I say back. "MOODY MUCH" Fell then kisses me on the mouth so I can't talk back. He opens the door to his room. He lays me on his race car bed. "HOW ABOUT BACON?" I just glare at him. "Now your just making me hungry!" He chuckles a bit then rubs my belly. I groan from the sudden action. "Hey can you like not make me feel all lusty, ok?" I said very angrily. Fell moves his hand away. I sit up. Fell puts his hand on my leg suggestively, I just glare at him. 'That's It!!! That Motherfucker is gonna DIE'. I jump on him ... attacking with all my might. He grabs something off the table next to the bed but I didn't see what it was. I heard a click sound and next thing I know is that a green and red pill being shoved into my mouth. I swallow it, a wave of dizziness hits me and next thing I know I'm in tears. "It hurts, I feel dizzy! What did you do?" I say trying to get the words out. "ONE OF THE PILLS ALPHYS GAVE US, TO CALM YOU DOWN". Fell hugs me and lays me down, I feel safe around him. "TIME FOR 'MISS MOODY' TO SLEEP NOW". "No one loves you". Edge got home around 12:30 but I was already asleep by then. I was sleeping in Fell's room with Fell spooning me. Edge slept on the couch. I wake up in the middle of the night. I feel a sharp pain stab my stomach. Only two words came to mind "It's here". I start tapping Fell on the shoulder to wake him up. He noticed the pain I'm in and quickly carries me to Hotland.

"Place him on the table!" Alphys says while run trying to get things together. "Now Sans, you need to form a clit to give birth, or it will be extremely painful." Alphys says while taking my blood pressure. I nod my head and do what she asks. Fell just couldn't control himself, he just had to rub it, and he earned a moan from me. He moved his hand away and rubbed it on a cloth. "You really couldn't help yourself could-ahhhh" he just laughs and holds my hand for comfort. Waves of pain kept running through my body, Alphys kept yelling "push" and my magic was draining from my body ... Fast. 2 long hours pasted before she came out, she was beautiful little monster I had ever seen in my life. "So do you two have a name?" Alphys said breaking the silence. "I DONT REALLY HAVE A SAY". "I was thinking about Kira but I'm not sure." We hear bangs on the door, until it flew off its hinges to reveal ... Blueberry? Blueberry ran straight in front of me, and then holds a cat in front of me. "Umm Blue? What's the cat for?" I say very confused. "Oh Papyrus told me you needed a pussy, to give birth, and pussy is just one of his slang words for cat, to but I then realised you don't have a kitten so here!" I couldn't help it I had to laugh at how innocent he was. "Hey what's so funny!? You cannot laugh at the magnificent sensational Sans!!!!". "Sorry it's just that ... are you sure that's what he meant?" I say pointing to the kitten. "Yes 100% so I have training with my Alphys so I'll just sit this little fella here in your lap! Goodbye!" And with that Blueberry ran out of the lab. "Wait I came here pregnant with one child and leave here with two!?!?" I say angrily. "YEP GOOD LUCK IN LIFE." I look at Fell confused. "Your not staying by me?". "NOPE! YOU HAVE YOUR OWN PAPYRUS SO STAY WITH HIM."

*You feel your heart break into one-million pieces*