He ... Raped ... me

UF!Papyrus x UT!Sans 5

🍋Lemon warning🍋

UT Sans pov

I wake up ... in a ... Hospital bed? I looked around and saw blueberry sleeping next to me on a chair. 'Cute' I think in my head. I stare at him trying to get the GUTS to wake him up. I pull on his arm and he wakes up with a yelp. "Oh my goodness! Your wake! How are you feeling??" Blueberry's voice is full of worry. "Yeah I'm fine, just my eye hurts" I answer. Blueberry stares at me then hugs me tightly. "Thank goodness Your alright!". I try hugging back but my ribs hurt so I didn't. Undyne walks into the room and glares at me. Blueberry stops hugging and looks at me then Undyne. "Blue you will hurt him!" Undyne goes on to give us two a talk on safety and stuff but I wasn't listening. Blueberry looks at me and notices my collar. "Are you ... you gunna take off the collar?" "No I kinda like it" "Oh". Next thing I know UF Papyrus {who I will now call 'Fell'} jumps through the window and into the room. Everyone glares at him. I see my heart turn blue, then pulls me over to him. "Please ... Don't" I whisper. Fell summons a white bone and slaps me across the face with it, making a cut under right eye. Blood started running down my face from the cut. Fell looked at Undyne and Blueberry, then put his hand on my shoulder and just like that we were gone. When we were back in Underfell, Fell threw me downstairs into the basement. I heard the lock turn. Tears streamed down my face, which hurt because of the cut. I was lieing on my back when I heard Fell yelling at Edge. I closed my eyes and just layed there, Listening. "YOU PIECE OF SHIT SANS!" "no my problem your weak and can't fuck him I mean just fuck him already!" "MAYBE I WILL!". Just like that I heard foot steps walking closer to the door and I heard the lock unlock.

It was Fell and he did not look happy. "COME HERE BITCH" Fell said as I did so. I was kneeling in front of him. He pulled down his pants, revealing his large echo member and said one word "SUCK". I licked the tip for about 1 - 2 minutes before he put his hand behind my skull and pushed my head down. I was now taking his whole length. he came after 6 minutes. I was a moaning and panting mess. "NOW FOR SOMETHING I HAVE NEVER TRIED BEFORE". He lines up with my left eye socket before thrusting into me. I moaned, I quickly put my hands on my mouth. Another 4 minutes and he came in my eye socket. I whimpered. He made me lay down on the floor. "NOW MAKE ME PUSSY, BITCH". I did what he asked. Then he summoned bone around my hands to keep me still. He rubbed my pussy, I moaned in pleasure. After 10 seconds My pussy was dripping wet. He pulled his fingers away, and moved them up to my mouth. "LICK IT CLEAN". I sucked on his fingers licking off all the 'pussy juice' I had made. He lines up with my pussy. He slams into me then thrusts in and out at inhuman speed, making me a moaning and groaning mess. 3 hours we went at it for until he finally came. He pulled out of me at 11:30 pm, so he went up stairs to bed, after he unsummoned the bones around my hands. I was locked in the basement with red cum all over me.

The next day Fell unlocked the basement door and yelled "BREAKFAST TIME SO HURRY UP BITCH". I walked quickly upstairs and heard humming from the kitchen. It was Edge humming while he cooked. Fell sat at the table and I sat next to him. The table was pretty big. Edge came out with the food one plate for each of us. It was chicken with vegetables. {Gawd I wish I had chicken!! I am now hungry} I sat there glaring at my food until Fell tapped me on my shoulder. "EAT UP YOU NEED YOUR STRENGTH FOR TODAY". I looked at Fell confused but decided to just start eating. It's AMAZING! The chicken was perfectly cooked and the vegetables were not to hard nor soft. I continue to eat as does everyone else. I suddenly feel a knot in my stomach, I run upstairs to the bathroom and throw up everything I ate. Pain waves over me and I throw up again. Fell and Edge stand at the door watching. "well if ya don't like it, ya didn't have to eat it". "YOUR HOLDING YOUR STOMACH A LOT LET ME TAKE A LOOK". Fell walks over to me and puts his hand over my mouth so I didn't throw up on him. He then lifts up me shirt to see my stomach? Which is weird because only pregnant skeletons get a stomach. Fell gently runs his hand across my stomach. "I DIDNT THINK IT WAS TRUE!! BUT THAT MEANS THAT YOU WILL HAVE A BABY". I goan a bit before I turn my head/body to the side to throw up. "W-what i didn't want this!" I manage to say before throwing up again. I start to cry tears of both pain and joy. I feel Fell rub my back, he's being gentle and soft. Some how I'm having a kiddo even tho I'm male? This is gunna be one hell of a month.

~Le Time Skip~

It's the last week until the baby comes. I am terrified of everything. I been visiting Alphys - Yes the Underfell one - and she has helped a lot. I have had a few mood swings, some got violent others not so much. Fell and Edge helped out a lot too, even Error helped, he made little pink and blue gloves that way they were for a girl or a boy even a 'shim' {which btw is she/him to get a shim}. My Papyrus and Blueberry made little scarfs, and Ink made a cot for them. Everyone is very supportive and all did something to help. I love my friends.

{ okay so tell me in the comments what name it give it and if it should be boy or girl and remember stay AWESOME }