Kiddnapped

UF!Papyrus x UT!Sans 7

2 years later

UT!Sans pov

Kira is 2 years old now but never has seen her daddy, well Fell anyway. Kira's cat (mittens she called it) is very well behaved unlike other cats, but my papy is allergic to cats, sooooo he kicked me out, but Alphys let me stay at her lab. Kira has two goat horns on her head and one black line coming down from each eye to her cheek, she has her own room in Alphys' lab. I sleep on the couch with the kitten. The morning sun shone through the window on to my face waking me up. As soon as I opened my eye sockets the kitten was meowing for food. I could hear someone talking in the kitchen, I think it was Alphys tho it could have been Kira. I got up and started walking to the kitchen but before I opened the door I started listening to what was being said.

"I don't know Undyne! maybe not, a cooking lesson for a two year old is a good idea! I mean what about Papyrus?"

There was silence

"Ok I'll try"

I walked way for the door and walked to Kira's room, she was gone. The wind was blowing through the window therefore the curtains were blowing around. My soul was aching like bees had stung it. "Alphys! Come quick!" I bearly call out. I fall to the ground crying.

(MEANWHILE AT UNDERFELL)

Edge pov

"You know I don't even know why boss wants you but whatever." I said to the two year old baby sleeping in one of my arms. I teleport to my house and lay Kira down on the couch as boss walks inside. Kira is still asleep, "I got the kid!" I say then back off. Boss walks up to the couch and says the following. "HEY THERE SWEETIE! ITS BEEN A WHILE LAST TIME I SAW YOU! IS WHEN YOU WERE BORN". Kira woke up at that very moment, before she started giggling and playing with boss'  red scarf. I knew he wanted to see Sans as well but I guess he's slowly reattaching to them. For once in a very long time Boss looked happy and so did the child.

(BACK AT ALPHYS' LAB)

-third person pov-

Sans was a mess, it had been a week since the kidnapping and no word came through, no sightings, no nothing. It was like she disappeared off the face of the earth. Weeks turned into months. One day tho Sans got up and went to the one place he hates ... Underfell. Sans felt cornered by everything and the only thing to do was see Fell.