!Underswap!

UF!Papyrus x UT!Sans 4

#LoveTheSong
Song : Nightcore Omfg hello

UT sans pov

I woke up in the middle of the night. I felt the soggy green couch under me. I had a blue hospital blanket over me and a FLUFFy (ahhh Lemon joke) pillow behind me. My slippers next to the couch. I look around. It seems everyone is asleep, time for me to get out! But first I look at my rib cage, it's all Bruised as well as my legs, spine and arms.

I sit up and swing my legs over the side of the couch. I slip on my pink fluffy slippers and stand up. I clicked my fingers but my magic wasn't working. So I just walked to the door and opened it carefully. As I stepped out onto pure white snow, I started to run. I ran down to the forest near the ruins. And find behind a tree. I was breathless, I hadn't ran like that in 14 years and these bruises weren't helping! I look at my hands, I notice little cuts all over my hands, I then look down to the rest of my body to see little cuts. I realise it's 1:00 am. I fall asleep leaning on the tree.

Blueberry Sans pov {no one saw it COMING}

Error needed my help to find classic. But was unsuccessful. His papyrus is very worried about him, so I offered to help. We we were going to Underfell! To look because that's where Error last saw him. I walk out of the portal Error made at the start of the Underfell Ruins. I walk deeper into the forest. I see him sleeping against a tree. The Amount of bruises and cuts on his body made a shiver go down my spine. I pick him up and toke him through the portal to Underswap. I arrive at snowdin in front of Muffet's diner.

I walk to Hotland and to the lab in search for Undyne. She tells me to lay him on a table and stand outside and wait, so she could check on him to see how badly he's Damaged.

She said its just a few bruises from Underfell, but a few of his ribs were smashed and others had cracks but would heal in a month or two. As she told me all that she found on his body the last one made me cry.

"A long singular crack coming down from his eye socket to the top of his mouth."

I nodded as Undyne walked back to her 'bathroom'. I walked in and sit next to the bed classic was on. The room was fittingly light blue with a white ceiling and with the bed in the middle. Classic was pretty much covered in bandages especially around his ribs. Some times I wonder what happened, but I will wait until he wakes up and wants to talk.

I Hope He Wakes Up Soon - Blueberry