The dizziness returns

UF!Papyrus x UT!Sans 3

o-0

UF! Sans pov

Boss? That's weird he normally screams at me for being late. Anyway I walk to our house. Since we live in front of a forest, I just walked through that.

I hide behind a tree when I see Papyrus. I stick my head out from behind the tree and watch that ALTERNATE VERSION OF ME KISS PAPYRUS!?!? My rage was way to much to just stand here.

UT Sans pov

I wake up and try to open my eyes. I feel a worn cloth tied around my eyes. It maybe worn but it's soft and I can feel every tear. I try to speak but a gag ball stopped me. The cold chains wrapped around my hands, and my hands started hurting.

UT "mmhh mfh mh"

I feel someone knee me in the chest. The pain burned all around my body. 3 - 4 ribs had to be broken. I knew because of the blood dripping off the shattered bones. I felt sick. I screamed in pain but it came out like a groan.
(F = UF SANS)

F "oh you liked that~ good because there is plenty more!"

He toke a punch at my skull causing it to crack down my right eye socket. He then ripped off the cloth so I could see him. Tears ran down my face. I don't know why he was doing this but I know there is a reason. Papyrus walks into the room and look at both of us with astonishment. UF Sans glares at him. I just hung my head in shame.

UF "WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON HERE?"

F "just teaching this brat a lesson"

UF "FOR WHAT EXACTLY? AND UNTIE HIM NOW!"

F "thats easy! he kissed you so being your bro I'm punishing him"

UF "SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE IS JEALOUS? BUT THATS OK GO AHEAD KISS HIM"

Papyrus grabs Edge's hoodie and pulls him closer to me. Papyrus takes the gag ball off my mouth. I'm still crying from the pain.

(Uf sans is edge because I don't feel like writing every au in front of every sans/papyrus)

Edge blushes because putting his hands around my neck. I blush brightly. Papyrus unties my hands, he then placed them around Edges waist. Edge pulls me into a kiss. His tongue licks my teeth hoping for allowance to get in, I agree and our tongues dance around. I pull away as blue blush covers my face. He stared at me like it was the best he ever had. I feel dizzy like my head is going to explode. I look at him with a sleepy look on my face. I fall to the ground.

UF! Papyrus pov

Sans fell to the ground. So I being the Great and Terrible Papyrus, picked him up and walked to the couch. I had that Useless brother of mine to get a pillow and blanket for him, as he did so I healed Sans' chest and eye socket the best I could. I placed him comfortably on the couch and glared at Edge.

F "what? it's not like you didn't want to see him in pain"

UF "YOUR AN IDOIT! YOU STUPID PIEACE OF SHIT!"

(Sorry this is soo short but hey! At least you got a chapter!)