Monday July 21st

Today is the last day in this house by myself, they already have a foster family for me. Whoops forget to say hi, I'm now feeling lost and scared, and I was bullied the worst I have ever been today. They cut my arms, and when I walked into class they were new and fresh so it looks like I did it myself, so I was sent to the counsellor, not the nurse, counsellor. And I had to explain what happened, when I told her about it she told me to stop lying about her sons behaviour and to kill myself, really?

Sorry for not writing for about ten minutes, my phone just rang and the Forster family lives in Florida, miles away from here, luckily I won't be going to school with those boys anymore. Which is probably good, because then I won't try and kill myself again. My neck sometimes lingers for the rope to let me hang myself, but I don't.

I don't know what's wrong with me I just tried to hang myself but I didn't let go, I took my head out and cried. Have they seriously brought me to a point of no return? Only hatred for myself, all those times they called me ugly and fat and stupid are they really starting to sink in? I can't let this happen, no I can't. So I took a blade and cut my wrist, kept cutting down until I reached my elbow. Till I realised I punctured a vein, most importantly this will be my end, dying of suicide. I reach for my phone and text Marcus and Rory on Instagram saying thank you like what the fuck is actually wrong with me?

Everything went black for a while, my arm bleeds slowly

I think about all my memories with my mum, she's the only person that has men't something to me, I think of how we traveled to Australia together and visited Sydney, so many memories were made. How we held a koala, I think that's what it's called. Visiting Wet and wild, a type of water park.

I woke up in hospital..Starring at my mum in the eyes, she was awake and I was dying. I see a tube connected to me and my mum, she was giving me the blood I needed, I began to squirm as she'll die if she gives it to me. And that's what happened. She died trying to save me. She sacrificed her life for mine, and now I have to live in Florida, and I've decided that I'm not going to write in you anymore diary. Keeping you as a memory of my mother, but saying farewell to the only person who listened.

Signing off for the last time
Heather Jane