t-hree

it had been a week, since that day. i didn't see him because we didn't have classes together, but when i did, he shyly watched my friends and i from afar, with a solemn look, gripping his textbooks to his chest trying to somehow find the courage to approach me through my friends. and i just stood there. i didn't budge an inch and when my friends asked me what was wrong, i replied with a shrug and continued to laugh and giggle. 

i didn't know how depressed he was then.

1 new text from kth95

"its me."

"taehyung?"

"yeah"

"whats up?"

"can"

"can i meet you somewhere i need to talk."

"um, ofc. are you near the school?"

"lets meet at the cafe right in front."

read 6:45pm

 i breathed heavily as i stopped jogging. i entered the cafe and i headed towards the narrow figure sitting by the window. i found my way to a chair across him. before he could utter anything, i spoke, slowly.

"im sorry. im sorry i just watched you from afar." i kept my head hanging low watched my feet srunch up.

"im sorry i didn't approach you, and im sorry if you thought i wasn't being genuine before. i really want to become friends-" i lifted my head to see tears suspended in his glassy eyes. his flush face was hard to read.

"taehyung-"

he got out of his chair abruptly and pulled me outside of the cafe, tightly gripping my wrist.

"taehyung, please-" i struggled, i knew he couldn't hear my whines, but he was gripping me too tight. we crossed the street and he was now pulling me towards the park. he finally let go of my wrist and wrapped his arms around me. i froze, it was a bit too fast for my liking. his warm embrace made me feel comfortable. he snuggled his cheeks into my sweater and i could feel warm tears falling. i didn't bother saying anything, there was no point. i pat his back slowly and hugged him back. 

he pulled away and wiped the overflow of tears. 

"i- i want to become friends too. but, im going."

i frowned, "going where?"

"to australia, my parents are sending me to study abroad."

i hadn't known him for very long, but a sudden pain struck me in the chest and i timidly asked, "when?"

"next month." i instinctively touched my face, tears?

+a/n+

sorry if this seemed kinda rushed :(