s-ix

five days until departure

all i could think about what his deep and hoarse voice 

'no thank you.' 

my cheeks were burning red again, in maths, recalling what happened the day before.

"yah." i turned to eunji who was closely observing me the entire lesson. "ever since yesterday morning, your cheeks have been bright red, do you need to go to the hospital or something?" she sarcastically said. i cupped my cheeks with my hands and sulked without saying anything.

"why won't you tell us what happened?" i shook my head continuously. they weren't helping me to forget what happened. i guess my cheeks will permanently be this colour. sigh. "WAIT!" eunji's loud voice caught the attention of the teacher, "please try to keep your voice for later eunji, how many times---" the rest of his speech was not interesting enough to listen to.

"YAH! DID YOU AND TAEHYUNG..." eunji couldn't have said it any louder. she totally disregarded the teacher. i quickly covered her mouth with my hands tightly and whispered in her ear, "wanna die?" knowing my self defense skills, she backed down without a word, but it didn't stop her from making mushy kissing noises and nudging me all lesson. it was just a peck though.

it was finally recess and for the first time i actually didn't want to get out of class. i even got to school late just to avoid seeing him. what do i say? do i act normal? am i supposed to make some sort of reply? oh gosh, he is walking towards me, keep cool, keep cool. my inner self kept talking inside of my head. crap he's smilling, his signature recangle smile, ohmygosh please stawp. 

"annyeong!" taehyung excited waved at me.

"well someone is happy aren't they?" eunji gave me a pedo smile and kept knudging me which made taehyung utterly confused.

"well we girls will leave you two to your own business, keke." eunji pushed the rest of my friends away leaving me eternally dead. 

taehyung blankly just watched them leave as they all giggled with eachother and shot us hearts. gosh those girls i swear. he assessed the situation, and then linked his arm around mine and dragged me to the cafeteria. 

"i thought you were the one scared of people seeing us. hmph." i said to him while we waited in line. 

"well i have nothing to be scared of now." he smiled again. crap, i gotta control my hearteu.

we finally got our lunch and we sneaked off to the rooftop. we sat down and let the cool winter's breeze, hit our faces. it was already december, and the year was coming to an end. i turned to face taehyung who was already engulfing his bulgogi bibimbap. pain struck through my chest  as the snow started to fall down. the first snow. my eyes became teary as it marked his departure. as my tears fell, taehyung finally turned to see me. 

without any words, he put his bowl down and took his scarf from his neck and wrapped it round and round my neck carefully. he leaned closer and closer as i continued to look at him. he wiped my tears off one by one as they came down even more. he pulled me into a warm hug as silence encircled us. he pat my back slowly, and the snow fell on us piece by piece.

 he pat my back slowly, and the snow fell on us piece by piece

"i love you." and just like that, his words left his mouth, turned to cold puffs in the air, and disappeared like sea foam. just like he would in five days.

please don't ever let go.

a/n

im sorreh for not uploading for so long! ive had writers block oml, but please still continue to read! more updated more ofter now! check out my other ff if you get tired of waiting for updates <3 oml but happy jin day + how beautiful was the song in the media omg jin ilysm