f-ive

six days until departure

i saw taehyung walking into the school gates, and i ran up and jumped on his back.

"ahhh!" he wailed in pain and we both laughed. i stopped hanging from his back and we headed into the school building together until a group of four boys with smirks painted on their face walked towards us. there wasn't a lot of students around us, and with still 20 minutes before homeroom, we became vulnerable.

"hey look boys, our little friend has a companion," one guy said, i felt the ugre to punch him. they were all in my grade, how pathetic.

"why don't you pick on someone your own size?" i spat regarding his short height compared to taehyung's. his friends giggled at him, and he took steps closer to me. 

"oh, so i guess you aren't deaf, are you?" i clenched my first harder. his face now directly infront of mine.

"why don't you tell your boyfriend here, to go to the doctors. i mean i've been having some ear problems lately, i can't imagine what it must be like for you-" he turned to taehyung who was following the advice i gave him last night, and kept a stoic expression staring him right in the eye.

the other three boys, were standing back. they looked intimidated by us to be honest.

"you can lip read right?" the short guy said to taehyung looking up at him, "caaannn youuuu unnderrrstanndd meeee?" deep breaths, dont punch him yet, wait, i told myself.

he got closer and closer to taehyung and my anger boiled inside of me.

"i thought you could talk, huh?! so why aren't you saying anything little boy?"

"leave me alone." taehyung sternly said. good job taehyung, dont let your guard down.

"oh so you're talking back now are you?" i could see the guy's veins popping from his neck as he raised his voice. his hand slipped out of his pocket and he swung his arm in the air ready to give taehyung a punch. not today. as he accelerated his fist towards taehyung who was clenching his eyes tight, i caught his fist and pushed him back causing him to stumble backwards. 

his friends caught him and started asking him if he was okay. shorty fast paced towards me and threatened to punch me with his hands infront of him. i kept my hands by my side and he smirked thinking i was an easy target. 

as he swung his fist to my cheek, i bent my back and he lost his balance. 

"trying to be smart huh?" his companions finally all ganged up on me and taehyung froze. "taehyung, go find a teacher for me okay?" surpringly taehyung had already read my lips and sprinted to go find someone leaving me to handle all four of them. 

the first guy threw another punch but i caught his arm and pulled him over my shoulder and throwing him to the ground, another one approached me by aiming for my neck but i kicked him in the stomach and then punched shortie in the cheek. i continued to dodge their attacks, apart from one foot that i missed and ended up on my cheek. 

"STOP!" i heard a stern voice shout

"STOP!" i heard a stern voice shout. the boy's foot parted from my face and i looked him in the eyes and said, "good timing aye?" the boys glared at me, their faces slightly bruised, including mine. 

we all stood in a straight line with our heads down as the principal came walking towards us. 

"you're that street fighter aren't you? the one who knocked out our big boss last year." the tallest of them whispered to me. 

"well damn sherlock, it took you long enough," i smirked. "you know, you're not actually as weak as i thought. tell your 'big boss' that he trained you well and that he should try fighting people he can actually beat."

after a good reprimand from the principal, i was let go innocent. taehyung and i left to the nurses office, while the boys, probably to shy to admit defeat left to their hideout. 

"don't ever do that again." taehyung said. "you made me worried about you." he stopped walking and faced me.

"pft, said the one who actually left me alone." blood rose to his cheeks in embarrasment, 

"you're the one who told me to find someone." he scoffed.

"thanks tae, if it weren't for those long legs, i probably would've ended up looking worse." i stretched out to ruffle his hair and he smiled. 

'no, thankyou.' he signed. he was staring into my eyes and he leaned forward planting a warm peck on my burning cheek. 

thump thump, thump thump.

+a/n+

every chapter has been so serious oml im sorry,

fluffy moments from now... ;)