t-welve

so proud of my day6 bbys omg ( please play media while reading!)

i took a taxi to his house, a short ride, but it felt like so long. my heart beat fast, whether it was because i was nervous, excited or mad, i couldn't tell. i had so many things to ask, to tell him, but did i really want to, knowing he ignored me this entire time? i clenched my shoulder bag. 

i got off a street before his house, giving myself a chance to walk away if i changed my mind, but instead i powered straight ahead to his front door. the absense of cars made me think that no one was home. and i was right. after ringing the door bell at least 100 times, and pounding on the door, i finally backed away from the door. with a tear or two down my cheek, i left with a heavy heart. i mindlessly walked towards the empty street,  and stopped at the traffic light. the sun had set, and darkness started to swallow the day. my eyes spaciously looked at the cold concrete road. all my hope was shattered. 'no, he wouldn't do that to me, i know he wouldn't,' i told myself over and over.

 'no, he wouldn't do that to me, i know he wouldn't,' i told myself over and over

the traffic light beeped and i started to walk across the street. my mind clouded with thoughts and my head hanging low, i accidentally bumped into someone walking past. "sorry." the figure replied, his head lowered to me a bit, his face unseen.

  i stopped walking. 

i lifted my head. the sound of his steps grew more and more distant. not just anyone's steps, but his steps. his voice, his scent, it was him. i turned around to see him walking away. i ran after him, but he had already walked so far. 

"taehyung! taehyung!" i shouted as i collasped to the ground. i lifted my head to see that he had stopped. i stumbled up again, and he turned around. taehyung it really is you- 

wait.

why did you turn around?

can you- can you-

hear me?

i stood frozen as the boy's face lit up and smiled widely, but my expression remained stiff,  my smile (turned upside down, BAAHAH IM JOKING. *cough i mean* )  was wiped from my face, with so many questions in my head. and he walked towards me, hands behind his back as if nothing had happened.

next chapter coming soon baahahha i put you guys through so much im so sorry lol