11

"Come on, lift up your head. Just to at least look at me!"

"No, you will die from my face!"

Lari currently had her head in her hands, mortified she agreed to this. Jimin thought she was cute. All he could see was her pale skin, and dark, chocolatey curls. 

"Please?"

At Jimin's unresistant pleading voice, Lari finally lifts her head. A big smile makes its way onto Jimin's face. She could see him clearly now. His red hair suited him well, and his eye smile was dreamy.

"Your voice matches your face."

This makes Lari blush as she laughs a little,

"Stop Jimin! No!"

He just laughs, before they fall into silence. Lari looks around her room, like there is something interesting around. Jimin just stares at her, taking in her features carefully.

Lari catches Jimin staring and smiles shyly, feeling embarrassed. Jimin just chuckles, shaking his head. 

"So, how are your studies?" 

"Ah, they're okay. I'll pass, that's for sure, but I still feel kind of pressured."

Jimin lets out a nervous laugh, 

"Maybe you can help me, then. I aren't so intelligent as I am good looking!"

"Jimin, you know how scared I am about us meeting. I only just let you Skype me, and even then..."

Jimin lets out a small sigh, but doesn't let his spirits drop. He was willing to wait until Lari was confident before they thought about thing like that...Before they talked about things like that. 

"Don't worry, I can wait for you! Promise."

Lari opens her mouth to speak, but another voice cuts her off. 

"Jimin, you douche bag! I thought we were meant to be-"

A boy, younger looking than Jimin with raven hair and a pale complexion barges in the room, but stops short when he sees the computer screen. Jimin's face flushes with embarrassment, and he spins around to see his friend off, afraid Lari will disconnect. 

"Jungkook-ah! I told you I was busy yesterday, get out!" 

Lari perks up in recognition of this name, but immediately slouches down in remembrance of what they spoke about.  

"Hey, it that your internet friend?" Jungkook ignores Jimin's protests and shoves him to the side, appearing on Lari's screen. She feels the heat rush up her neck, trying to make herself as small as possible. 

"Well, you're a pretty noona! Let's talk more." 

Jimin shouts and drags Jungkook us, pushing him out his room. He returns sheepishly in front of the camera, feeling stupid. 

"Sorry about Kookie, he is a bit forward..." 

Lari nods, smiling. Despite his forwardness, she likes Jungkook. Maybe they could become good friends. She feels pretty sure he would get along with her other friend, Taehyung. 

"It's fine, I have another friend like that." 

Another voice interrupted their conversation, this time Lari's mother for dinner. 

"Sorry, I have to go. I will talk to you later.." 

"Okay, bye Lari!" 

+++
I don't even know myself ..;D
also sleping Jimin <333