21

"I'm sorry for calling late, I didn't really know who else to call."

It was 5am, and surprisingly Jimin had picked up. Lari knew she'd woken him up, but he said otherwise.

"Just tell me what's wrong, then maybe you can get back to sleep."

There was no irritation in his voice, only that huskiness everybody gets when they've just awoken. This made Lari feel better.

"I-I had a nightmare- but it was worse than that. It was real. I couldn't breathe when I woke up and I-I-"

"Hey, calm down. I understand if you can't talk about it."

"Can you talk to me? Just talk, about anything. It helps."

Lari had done this with Namjoon an uncountable amount of times, Hoseok a few times too, but she felt like she needed to call Jimin this time. It felt right.

"Okay, um, what about?"

"I don't know. Maybe sing then?"

Neither Namjoon or Hoseok sang, they rapped more, but she didn't know about Jimin. She heard him take a deep breath on the other line before his voice carried through the phone.

It was words to a song she recognized, but didnt know that well. His voice was perfect, undescribably.

Soon, Jimin heard deep breaths on the other line. He'd stopped singing after a song or two, and just spoke about random things: school, summer, family.

He checked the time: 6:15am. He sighed.

"Goodnight Lari."

+++
I like this chapter

also sorry my wifi died and I couldn't post :))