28

Lari

I smile up at Jimin, before winking. He hates that.

He pouts at me, and my smile widens because damn he is one cutie.

He pushes me off his lap, I land on the hard floor, he stands up and smiles down at me before stretching. I moan, because I was comfy.

"Do you want to go out somewhere?" He asks and I groan, rolling onto my stomach and pulling my head in my arms. My nose is slightly cold.

I feel fingertips crawl up my sides, making me squirm, before they suddenly spring into action. I wriggle and yell, laughing as Jimin tickles me with his deadly fingers.

"Jimin! Please.. I can't .. Breathe.. Don't tickle me!" He finally stops, but his hands still hover dangerously. I take hold of them in mine, protecting myself. He has warm hands, contrasting with my cold ones.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I suggest, knowing the answer anyway. Jimin pulls a disgusted face, since he is probably sick of watching them by now. We watched four already.

Jimin entwines our fingers and squeezes my hand, a smile playing on his lips. His eyes are half crescent moons, sparkling with happiness. I sigh, contently.

I lazily allow my eyelids to half close, and stifle a yawn. Movies make you tired, if anything at all.

"Aw, is Lari tired?" I watch Jimin's lips as he talks, and just manage a half smile. He pulls me up by our hands that are still intertwined, and I let my head loll a little.

"It's only early. Let's walk for a bit to wake you up!" I nod my head, because Jimin will never give up on the whole walk thing. He cheers, letting go of one hand and standing up, dragging me up with him.

He pulls me towards the door, where I sit down to put on my shoes, then slip on my jacket. I cast a glance at Jimin, who's looking fine as hell.
He's dressed in black, ripped jeans with an oversized jumper and a leather jacket on top. He's lacing up dome timberlands that go nicely.

"Staring is considered rude, but I'll let you off on this one." Jimin lifts his head up with a smirk on his face, and I smile at him. He takes my hands again and we exit the house into the damp, cold air outside.

"Yah! Jimin oppa it's cold!" I lean closer to his warmth, feeling the chill seep into my bones. He chuckles, leaning his head on top of mine.

"That's the first time you called me oppa aloud." I just smile, walking silently at his side.

I let Jimin lead up, clueless as to where we are going. We are in a deserted area now; barely any buildings are around. I'm not sure he knows where we are going.

The path looks barely used, and soon we are surrounded by trees. A forest?

The trees break apart and a perfect view of the ocean and beach reflect at us. I take in every aspect, breathing in the salty air. It's beautiful.

"It's a good spot for thinking." I slowly drag my eyes from the ocean to Jimin's face. He's facing forward, a calm and content expression settled on his face.

I lean up onto my tiptoes and leave a small kiss on his cheek, causing them to tint pink.

He looks at me shyly, a stupid smile on his face.

"You're supposed to kiss people on the lips, but I'll let you off this time." He leads forwards and I flutter my eyes shut. He hesitates with his lips a few centimetres from mine, our breathe mingling together, before I press forward and shape my lips to his in a kiss.

His lips attack mine, before we pull away breathless. I lean my forehead against his, slowly opening my eyes. I find myself already looking deep into Jimin's eyes, lost within them. He is beautiful.

+++
You're welcs :)))

ONE CHAPTER LEFT OH MA GOSH GUIS