25

Lari

I smile at the woman and thank her, sliding the tablets into my bag. They are meant to make my stupid dreams go away, but never work. I never told that doctor that; I can't stand this place.

She slides over another pill box, and I weakly smile. These ones are the worse.

I bow before leaving, scanning the carpark. Somebody grabs my shoulder in a tight grip, and I jolt. I turn to look at them, and immediately relax.

"Yoongi oppa!" I throw my arms around his neck and hug him, taking in his scent. I wonder why he was here. He chuckles and hugs me too before we both let go.

"How have you been?" He asks, shoving his hands into his pockets. I am about to answer when a cough erupts behind me. I turn to see Jimin, and a big smile appears on my face.

"Jimin! Yoongi this is Jimin, Jimin this is Yoongi." They both nod and greet each other briefly.

"I have to go," Yoongi says looking at his phone. "I will see you later Lari! Bye Jimin." I smile and wave him off, before turning my full attention to Jimin.

He smiles at me, and I smile back.

"Let's go." He grabs my hand and pulls me along. I don't pull away, the warmth of his hand is comforting.

He leads me to where he parked the car, a black, shiny and expensive looking thing, and we get in.

"Where are we going?" I ask tentively, buckling up. I feel nervous, never really been alone with Jimin. It's funny, because online I am a completely different person. Jimin seems relaxed.

"To get some food, what's your favourite?" He doesn't start the engine yet, instead just looks at me with his phone in hand.

I shrug, content on whichever he chooses. I aren't a big eater, but I aren't picky. He rolls his eyes at me and hands me his phone,

"Pick one."

I look down St the screen and pick a place I know does great food, yet isn't expensive.

I hand it back and he places it on the dashboard, probably with directions. He starts the engine before turning on the radio.

While we drive I tap my fingers to the music. I don't sing, but I most certainly know Jimin can. I look at him now, and can see his lips moving with the words.

He suddenly glances at me, and I turn away, embarrassed.

"Your eyes are amazing." I draw my attention to my hands in my lap, feeling my face burning. However, a small smile still manages to find its way on my face.

"They're just brown." I state, glancing at him. He laughs, shaking his head.

"They show all the things you hide."

+++
I need to do school work but I can't

Sorry
I can't be bothered :)