29

Lari

"Tae!" I scream as he throws me over his shoulder, running around. He races past somebody, who I recognise as Jungkook.

"Jungkook-ah! Help me, please!" I hear his laugh carry into the kitchen, where Taehyung has brought me. I try to wriggle my way out his grasp, but I am too scared of falling onto my head.

The hot air of the summer sun blasts through the door as it is swung open. Jimin and Namjoon's laughter carries through, and I attempt to get aid again.

"If anybody loves me, save me!" Tae suddenly stops, and I look down. All I can see is his back and legs. Then it clicks.

"Not the swimming-" I don't finish my sentence before I am thrown into the cold water. I resurface, coughing and spluttering, glaring at Tae. I swim to the edge, and pull on his ankle, causing him to lose balance and fall in the water beside me.

Yoongi comes out with Hoseok and Jin, and a big smile spreads across my face at how well everybody gets along. It was Jimin's idea to get everybody together.

"Oh, are we swimming?" Hoseok shouts, racing up to the pool. He jumps in without a second thought, before falling into a splash fight with Tae.

I climb out and ,despite the sun, shiver. I head up to the house and decide to look for the bathroom. I am barely through the kitchen when a voice calls out to me.

"Jagi, there's towels here." I smile warmly at Jimin as he pulls a towel from the dyer and hands it to me. I wrap it around myself before kissing his nose in thanks, and then head to the spare room to find the extra clothes I packed.

As I head up the stairs, I hear everybody hollering at Jimin.

"Yah, you are cute together!"

"You stole my noona! Jimin-ahhh!"

"Don't hurt her, pabo."

I laugh at everyone's jokes and comments, rolling my eyes. I open the door to the spare room, and search around for my bag. Ten minutes later I still haven't found  it, even after looking under the bed.

I sit on the floor, defeated before standing up and checking Jimin's room. He often likes to be tidy, and so moves my stuff. 

I find my bag right away on his bed, and rummage around. I pick out some leggings, but can't find a comfortable shirt. Instead, I choose one of Jimin's from his wardrobe, hoping he won't mind.

It's a little big, but not by much as he is kind of small. Not compared to me, but compared to the others he is a bit. I don't mind, I can kiss him easier.

"Jagiya~" I turn just as I am pulling the shirt down, and blush deeply. Should've actually closed the door, rather than leaving it open a tiny bit.

Jimin wraps his arms around my waist and nuzzles his head into my shoulder, before nipping the skin on my neck and leaving peppers of kisses there.

"You look so cute in my shirt." He lifts his head and I plant a kiss on his nose.

"I look cute in anything!" I giggle, placing my hands in his hair, playing with it. Laughter floats in from downstairs.

He kisses me gently, our lips dancing in sync. I eventually pull away, breathless. My lips feel a little swollen, and my skin is burning under Jimin's fingertips.

"Saranghae." Jimin whispers, his forehead resting on mine. His eyes are closed, his hair tousled and he looks beautiful.

Beautiful.

"Saranghae, oppa."

And this all started with a dumb dare.

+++
Hoping for more better days.

THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER