15

Lari

I brush a few stay hairs from my face, getting frustrated with the wind. My hair looked fine when I walked out the door earlier...

"Hey!" I look up and spot my lanky friend waving at me with a big smile on his face. My face lights up and I run up to him, wrapping my arms around his torso.

"Hey Joonie! You've grown, I swear!" I pull back and he chuckles, patting my head to make a point. I shove away his hand and drag him towards the cafe, ready to eat.

"Come on, cake awaits me!"

I take a sip of my kiwi bubble tea, savouring the flavour. Namjoon sits opposite me in the small booth, eating some cake.

"So, how are you and your lil' friend?" I ask. Namjoon just recently met somebody when shopping with his sister, and they'd swapped numbers. Something to do with a Jin.

"He's not that little, not compared to you anyway," I stick my tongue out at him at this. "And we're fine. He's cute." I nod, taking another sip of my drink.

"What about you and whatever his name?" I sigh, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Jimin, Park Jimin. That's his name." I shrug, because I honestly don't know. I still didn't message him yet.

Jimin

I flick Jungkook's nose, smiling at him. He scowls at me, but continue to eats his pudding. He has a sweet tooth, this kid.

I sip at my coffee, my leg bouncing under the table. I am waiting for my phone to ring out, a text received or something. What Jungkook did was wrong; he shouldn't have been on my phone. But it was also right; Lari needed to know.

"Jimin, Park Jimin."

My ears perk up at the sound of my name. I lean to my side and check the booth in front, but it's empty. I look at the one behind and can only see a guy with bright red hair eating cake. The person sat on the other side is obscured from my view.

I sit back in my seat and begin listening, curious. I have never seen these people before, and want to know if they're talking about me. Most likely not.

"He's got a friend names Jungkook, who told me they bet on how long it takes for a girl to like him. I felt really dumb after that though."

I recognise the voice, and from Jungkook's face he does too. He looks at me surprised, putting down his spoon. I shake my head.

"I was dared to talk to him in the first place and need to message him but- are you done? Let's go." I scoot out the booth and stand, almost knocking over a small girl in front of me.

"I'm sorry I-" Her eyes widen in shock, and I want to smile but feel stupid. And guilty.

"Sorry." I take Lari's hand and help her up.

"Who's this?" I look over at the guy stood behind her, the one with the red hair. Lari swallows hard, staring at me.

"Namjoon, this is Jimin, and his friend Jungkook." A small smile appears on his face.

"I can predict the future."

+++
THIS WAS KINDA CUTE MKAY