Stop Teasing Me

I won't say any names or of any kind but I will tell you of my obsession of this person I crave but can't have her but I will make that change in time. Here she comes...damn she so fucking beautiful in this sunlight. Beautiful brown sugar ion know why but I want her and I will have her...start jogging ahead and that's when it happen...

Jogging down the road one day just doing my daily run and I was so exhausted that I had to sit down at the bus stop and catch my breath with my head in my lap trying to collect my thoughts. As I was starting to run the rest of the way back home through the park with my old jams playing in my ears and as I look down to change the song I bumped into someone. As I looked up I saw a tall Caramel skin tone man with tattoo's all on his left arm and a fro. Omg his lips are so damn plump and kissable......As my mind trailed off I didn't hear him talking to me as i sat there on the ground in La La land...

Mystery Guy: "Belle!....Belle!...Belle! Are you oki? "

I look up and he has his hand out and he help me get up and as soon as he helped me up I tripped over my own feet and fell into him and omg was it the best feeling ever. He quickly caught me with his huge hand on my back and the other on my hip. And without thinking my hand went straight for his chest and Fuck! Was he toned all out i swear I wet my panties a little. I quickly looked away but slowly got caught in his gorgeous green hazel eyes and I got so lost i didn't realize I was staring at him like a animal in heat....

J' :"Um....y-yea I'm f-f-fine thank you. I'm so sorry if I was staring. Its just you are so damn gorgeous...**FUCK! Did I just said that out loud**😧😣

Mystery Guy:"Uh...yes you did*smirking* 😏 and I appreciate the compliment belle. How about we go get something to eat or maybe you have something else on your mind."*cock eyebrow*

J' :"Um...actually I was wondering were you single and um... well....so u wanna um... "

As I trailed off and stuttered with almost every part of what I was trying to say he stopped me with his finger on my lips. As soon as his was about to kiss me a loud thunder strikes across the sky and rain came pouring down hard. He grabbed my hand and was ranged to I'm assuming is his place which was about 9 blocks from my place.

Time for the "Teasing"......WARNING! MIGHT GET A LITTLE NASTY UP IN HERE....😏😋

**As he unlocked his door and locked it with quickness he lifted me up and crashed me against the wall and start kissing my neck and slowly start to lick the rain off my cleavage and collar bone I moan in his ear and he soon came to my ear and said...

Mystery Guy:"So what were you trying to say belle?"

J' :*moan*

MG(mystery guy) : "no be quite now belle. Do want me to stop?"

J' :"uhhh ...god no! Please don't stop."

MG:"oki belle.I won't until you tell me to."

*this how they were on the👆 wall

*this how they were on the👆 wall....*

As he continue to kiss and nibble on her neck and licking up and down her veins to her ear and start to 👅 👂 and slowly trails his big hands to her left breast and caress it with such gentleness and start kissing her lips and than trail his tongue on the bottom of her chin than to her lips again. She moans loud and that only made him want her more.

MG:"Mmmmm!....I wanted you since the first day I saw you. Oh Fuck!I want you so bad...I knew you be so fucking soft and just....oh fuck! Let me have you..."

J' :"Y-you can h-h-have me...oh god!"

*okay less talking and more* moaning....👌🎥😏💦👀👄🔥

He starts to grind between her legs while kissing her lustfully and feeling all over her body and back to grinding. He walked them to his room while they scrapped of they clothes only in they under garments.... As he lay her on the bed he continues to grind and kiss on her while holding one leg up so he can let her feel all his bulge in his briefs.

J' :*moans..."oh..oh..oh..oh god
Please stop teasing me oh god!pleas I want you so bad uh! Please "

He pulled her panties to the side and put his head in the crook of her neck to her ear and whispered "You ready?"
As he pushed in her deep she couldn't speak. "Omfg! Fuck! U so thick and long!feels so good omg!faster...faster...." oh god belle you feel so good...Shit! Shit! More fast strokes took over. He rolled them on they side and resume with pumping inside her with so much force. Room filled with loud moans and the bed breaking the wall behind it. He stArt to rotate his hips and take them both on a trip of pure ecstasy and full on organism ...."uh Fuck I coming belle...!" "omg! omg! omg! Me2 I gonna come!" oh uh! Aaaahhhh! They both came strong and hard. They remained in each others arms while he was still inside her enjoying the warm feeling of her body.

Mg:"oh my god that was fucking mindblowing!"

J' :"yes oh yes*still trying to come down from tbsh(the best sex high) the best...."

Mg:"you changed so much over the years...soon as I lifted you shirt I spotted your scar from when I crashed into you playing flag football...do u remember?"

J':"wait...omg *she turns her head around to him and moves his fro from the front of his face and there was the scar...* Lau! Omg! I never thought I see you again. "

Lau:"I spotted you a year ago and I have been running in the park to get a chance for us to run into each other. I feel like like a stal-..."

B4 he could finish she reached over her shoulder and hushed him and shook her head no...

She starts to work her hips in rotation and Lau starts to moan in her ear(Lau was still inside of her....) with his hands on her hips..... ROUND TWO😏😉💋

THE END....😎🌟🔥

Hope you guys enjoy....✌💫

Vote and comment👇

J' 💋✌