Chapter 8: Truth, Capture, And Escape.

^- Princess Lana

^- Princess Lana.

The story is almost over! Thanks for reading so far, I hope you guys enjoyed it so far. I know this probably won't win or get noticed much on the "Just Write it challenge" but it was still fun to do ^_^ Enjoy!

The octopus squeezed hard on me, my arms pressed against my body and my legs pushed together by the grey sticky tentacle. But I kept struggling, I was a stubborn girl yes, but I wasn't going to give up. I yell in pain as he pushes much harder this time and leaves me breathless. 

"Cut it out Hannah, it's no use. Your just going to hurt yourself." Koa says.

"I can't!" I say back.

I try to move but i'm still held to tight to move a single muscle. The octopus kept moving, coming up to a bigger iron door and opening it with his extra tentacles. I look inside and notice a pair of eyes watching us, then a tentacle reached out toward us. 

"More octopuses?!" I yell in exasperation.

"Oh my seashells, Please tell me that their not planning on feeding us to them!" Puakai says.

The octopus moved roughly through the water carrying us with him, right into the big cell. I notice two more pairs of eyes, which means there was now at least 3 other octopuses in there.

"Hannah! ICE!" Kalea calls.

At first i didn't understand, but then it hits me. 

"Got it." I reply and try getting my hand clear of the Octopus' tentacle.

I squeeze it closer to my body and move it up. The octopus catches what i'm doing to late as my arm goes free and on top of the octopus. 

"Hey, let me just make you, cool." I say and unleash a icy glow from my palm. I place it onto the octopus' skin and watch as it's eyes seem to go wide with fear. 

A burbling sound comes from inside the cell and leaves me pausing for a second in fear.

Seeing I was distracted the octopus let's go of me and swims deeper into the cell, still holding Koa, Kalea, And Puakai. I try to swim after them with my palm raised but something grabs onto my tail, keeping me there with great strength.

"Let go of me!" I yell and turn back with my palm raised. 

A octopus looked at me with it's two evil eyes and pushing more of it's arms to wrap around my tail, and made it's way up to my waist. I let the icy glow become bright and watch with satisfaction as it goes and hits the octopus, making it let go of me in fright and freezing up into an ice statue.

I turn and swim, my palms raised back to the octopus. 

"Hannah! Watch out!" Koa says.

Something smashes into me from behind and sends me swirling in the water and hitting the sandy ground hard. I look up and see two eels, electricity bolting around there bodies and the water around them.