Chapter 9: A battle to the End of the Adventure.

^-Aikane 

^-Aikane 

^-Anuhea.

I swim quickly through the water, waving my fin up and down like I've seen dolphin's do many times. I was worried about Puakai, Koa, and Kalea and i wanted to end this right away, but at the same time i didn't want the adventure to end. 

Ray catches up and now swims next to me. "You know how to fight right?" He asks.

"I beat up a boy in 2nd grade one time." I say smiling.

"uuuh, whatever, that'll do." he says.

"Hey! I still have the ice powers." I say.

"Did that do you much good with the octopus and eels?" He says.

"I was dying! I would like to see you do better!" I snap.

He rolls his eyes. "Take this dagger, that'll give you some protection at least." He says and hands me a golden hilt-ed dagger with a silver blade.

I roll my eyes back. "Whatever." I mumble. 

"Did someone call for backup?" A female voice calls. 

I look to the left and see a pink haired mermaid swimming toward us, a trident in her hand. She was beautiful with her pink tail, tan skin, and blue eyes. I could actually imagine why she was Ray's 'close friend'.

"Hey Aikane, this is Hannah. Wheres Anuhea?" Ray asks looking around.

"Aboove yooou!" A mermaid sings.

I look up at a pale skinned mermaid with dirty blonde hair, dark blue top, and a dark blue tail,  with a yellow fin.

"Woah." I say. 

she back flips in the water above as and dives down to swim beside us.

"Did you Miss me Ray?" She says while bashing her eyes flirting.

I roll my eyes at her.

"Oh, Of course i did. It feels like forever since yesterday." Ray says mockingly.