Chapter 10: Adventures at a closing.

"Do you have to go? We're going to celebrate with a big party tonight about the the Princess' return and the wars end, can't you leave afterward?" Puakai says sadly.

"I'm sorry, but I've already been gone long enough. I promised my mom i'd be home this afternoon and bring groceries, and i'm not even sure how long I've been down here! I have to go, but i'll be sure to visit in the future!" I say sadly as well, but happy that I can come back anytime with the wishing potion.

"Fine than, but it better be soon. I have big plans for when you get back." Kalea says punching me playfully in the arm.

"I will, promise." I say.

"You better be, or i'll take a wishing potion and get you myself!" Koa says grinning.

"I will, I will!" I turn and swim off to the others to say goodbye.

The army had arrived and it had been a few hours of us explaining everything that happened and getting awards for our 'bravery'. 

"Bye Aikane, bye Anuhea." I say hugging them.

"Bye Hannah, it was a pleasure meeting you." Aikane says smiling.

"And fighting with you." Anuhea adds.

I nod. "It was, kinda fun." I reply.

"So your really going than?" Ray says swimming up to me.

"Yeah, but i'll be back! Don't want you sea slugs to have fun without me!" I joke.

"Yeah, no one says sea slugs." Ray replies grinning.

I laugh. 

"I'll miss you." I say gently. "You and your orders for you to follow me. Not to mention your stubborn face." I kid.

"Yeah, well come back sooner and you won't."

I smile, than hug him tightly. He's surprised by the gesture, but gives in and hugs me back.

"Well, I'll see you all at the next adventure." I say smiling. 

"Till next time!"

"Come back soon!"

"Remember our promise!"

"Bye!" 

I turn and swim toward the mainland, looking in awe at the now alive coral reef teeming with creatures and Mer alike, dancing beautifully through the water. I swim past some sea weed and make my way to the surface, glancing at the main land and looking for the secret cove.

'There.' I think, looking at the cove on my right.

I swim slowly back down into the water and hope that police officer was back on shift. I go on the shore behind the rock and peak my head over it, thankfully finding no one on the beach. I take my wishing potion out and drink one last drop.

'I wish to be human again.'

A white light softly swirls slowly from the bottle and down toward my tail, swirling around it and up to my chest, than around my head, than vanishing with a explosion of glitter in the air. I chuckle and look down at my legs, the same shorts and shoes on them from before i transformed. I look at my chest and also find my shirt and cardigan on too. I feel my hair and sigh as it's in it's usual pony tail.

"Back home at last..." I say out loud.

'Now to get back home and explain where i've been...Now that's another adventure'

I walk onto the shore and make my way up the hill, disappearing onto the path with one last glance at the ocean behind me.