Chapter 10

Daniel's POV

I can't believe she would do that to me. It's killing me. I almost cried as I sat with her on that bed. I wanted cry, but I also wanted to start kissing her soft plump lips and run my hands through her long blonde hair. And then run my hands up and down her sides, pulling her shi- my thoughts are cut off by her voice.
"Daniel....."Emily says nervously as she bites her lip.
Oh god she looked so hot doing that. Shit. She's sitting in my lap. She'll be able to feel what's happening. "Yes Emms." I respond, snapping back to reality.
"Do u need to go to the bathroom?" She sighs as she glances down every few seconds. 
"Um....yeah." I mumble, embarrassed, as I quickly sit up and walk over to the bathroom. I can't believe I just got a boner. While she was in my lap. And all she did was bite her lip. I'm in too deep.

I'm not going to go into detail, but I did what I had to do to get rid of it and then walked out of the bathroom. We sat down and decided to have a Harry Potter Movie Marathon. My favorite is usually the last one, but I couldn't pay attention to anything but Emily while the movies were on.

We fell asleep, with her head snuggled into the crook of my neck and she was practically laying on top of me. I don't normally sleep well, but that was one of the best nights of sleep I've gotten in my sixteen and a half years of life. 

I woke up with the smell of vanilla and strawberries in my face. There might be some coconut as well. I was confused at first, but then remembered where I was and why I was there. I took in a deep breath, savoring her scent. For the first time, and maybe the last time, I was falling in love. And I was falling hard.