Two

I woke up to the sun peeking through the curtain. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock, 7:45 A.M., I sighed and turned over to see Jumin still asleep. I prop myself up so I'm looking over him. He's mine, all mine, this beautiful, dark haired creature is mine, I thought as a smile spread on my face. I laid back down and wrapped Jumin's arm around myself. He sighed and pulled me closer, his cold fingers pressed against my bare back. I wrapped my arm around his torso and kissed his chest gently as I laid my head down, I couldn't be any happier.
"Good morning, Princess," Jumin said in his sleepy voice. He rubbed his face and ran his fingers through his hair.
"Good morning, Jumin!" I looked up at him, his eyes still closed. I thought he might've fallen asleep again, but he started moving and turned to me.
"Last night was fantastic." He held my face and leaned in for a kiss. I put my hand on his mouth and pushed him away laughing.
"You have your rules, I have mine," I kissed his cheek and got up,"you know how I feel about morning breath kisses." I grabbed my pink robe with white feather cuffs. Jumin sat up and laughed. He motioned for me to walk over to him and ran his fingers up and down the robe.
"I remember when I bought this for you." He pulled me into his lap and rubbed my thighs.
"I feel like a widow living in Beverly Hills in the mansion her late husband bought her when I wear this." I laughed as I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. Jumin followed shortly after and placed his hands on my hips.
"Widow? What happened to her husband?" He went over to the toilet to pee. I spit out the toothpaste and rinsed my mouth out.
"She killed him for his money," I wiped my face and dramatically leaned against the doorway,"oh, Michael! What will I ever do without you?!" I placed one hand over my heart, and the other on my forehead. Jumin laughed as he was brushing his teeth, once he was done he dried his face and pulled me closer to his naked body.
"Is that what you will do to me one day? Hm, [Y/N]?" He looked down at me and I could feel myself melting in his arms.
"Of course," I said with a devilish smile on my face,"that is, if you disobey me." I laughed as I walked back into the bedroom and sat on the bed with my legs crossed.
"Oh," Jumin walked in after you,"trying to dom the dominant now?" He was now in front of me, his member inches from my face. He grabbed a fist full of hair and forced me to look up at him.
"Nice try, Kitten," he let go of my hair and kissed me,"are you hungry?" He broke the kiss, leaving me breathless.
"Haha, I'm not eating with you while you're naked." I got up and walked into the kitchen and started making breakfast.
Jumin and I were relaxing on the couch watching a movie, when he received a call.
"Yes, father," He sat up and began to stroke Meredith's soft fur. I sat beside him, watching his face get more serious,"a-alright, I'll see you soon." Jumin sat back and sighed. I moved closer to him and hugged him as he rubbed his face.
"I must go to work soon, [Y/N]." He got up and started gathering his belongings. I sighed as Meredith crawled into my lap and began purring.
"I'm sorry, my father....you know how he is," he sighed and kneeled down in front of me,"but I still have to make a living." He placed his hand on my knee and looked up at me.
"Yeah. I get it. Just don't forget to lock the door." I leaned down and kissed Jumin goodbye. I grabbed Meredith and went into the bedroom, closing the door behind me. I could hear Jumin sighing in the living room. I laid down on the bed with Meredith and stared at the ceiling.
  I started to doze off when someone started knocking on the door.
"[Y/N], I-I'm sorry, but I'm leaving now." Jumin opened the door and peeked his head into the room. I just laid there and stared at him, he walked into the room and laughed.
"Your face is expressionless, I've taught you well." He walked towards the bed and sat down next to me. I continued to stare at him, not saying anything.
"Come with me," he sighed, "you can stay in my office or help Assistant Kang if you wish. I just don't like seeing you sad." Jumin turned to look at me.
"I'm not sad." I said as I got up and began getting ready, Jumin rolled his eyes.
We arrived at the office and I saw Jaehee and went over to give her a hug.
"How are you, [Y/N]? It's been too long." She smiled and hugged me tightly.
"I've been good, and you, Jaehee?" I pulled her into a long embrace. It's been almost a year since I've seen the RFA members, I miss them all, I thought as I held her a bit longer.
She laughed, "I've been good. Although Mr. Han still gives me too much work." She looked at Jumin with a stern look. I sighed and looked at him with a stern look as well. Jumin shook his head and began to walk to his office.
"It's nothing you can't handle, Assistant Kang." He said as he closed the door to his office. I shook my head and sat next to Jaehee.
"That man never learns," I took a few papers from the stack on Jaehee's desk, "I'll talk to him again about giving you less work." I smiled at her as I began helping her with some of the reports she had to write.
Jumin, Jaehee and I were still at the office around 11:30 P.M., Jaehee and I were almost done with the last of the reports.
"Assistant Kang, you may go home if you would like." Jumin watched us as he leaned in the doorway of his office.
"Mr. Han, I haven't finished th-," I placed my hand on her arm and smiled, "well as you wish. Good night, [Y/N]. I will see you tomorrow Mr. Han." Jaehee gathered her belongings and left. I walked into Jumin's office and sat on his desk, he closed the door and walked over to me rubbing his eyes.
"Are you tired, Jumin?" I rubbed his shoulders as he let out a long sigh.
"I am not tired, I am Jumin." He laughed and placed his hands on my lower back, pulling me into a hug. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.
"Dad jokes." I laughed as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He lifted my face and pulled me in for a long kiss.
"I'll take you home now," he looked at me, "I miss Elizabeth." He opened the door to his office and we walked towards the elevator.