Four

It's been a week since the dinner with Jumin's dad. The messenger has been very active these past couple of days, tomorrow marks the two year anniversary of my first RFA party. I was sitting out on the balcony with Meredith when another chatroom opened.
Zen entered the chatroom
707 entered the chatroom
Yoosung entered the chatroom
707: YOOOOO~
Yoosung: T-T I miss you guys.
Zen: We should all meet up tomorrow and have dinner.
[Y/N]: Hell yea! Let's go out for drinks too!
Zen: I bet I could out drink you.
[Y/N]: Yea right. If I win, you have to stop smoking.
Yoosung: I can already tell this isn't going to end well.
707: Your livers! Our dear Lord and savior will not be very happy with you two.
Zen: Ha! Okay, [Y/N]. If I win, you have to leave that trust fund kid for me. Lol only joking. But, you have to wear a shirt that says "Zen is the best at everything and has my heart forever and ever."
Jumin Han entered the chatroom
Jumin: No.
Zen: Only joking Jumin. You're so uptight.
707: OOOHHHH. YOURE IN TROOUUBBLLEEEE.
Yoosung: Seven, stop instigating lol.
Jaehee entered the chatroom
Zen: Hey Jaehee~
Jaehee: Hello. I hope the two of you do not go through with that bet, but I would not mind wearing that shirt instead of [Y/N].
[Y/N]: Lol. I really do think we should go out tomorrow night.
Jumin: I agree, it feels a bit mandatory since we went out last year as well.
Jaehee: I would love too, but I have too much work.
Jumin: Hand some over to another department, tomorrow is important.
Jaehee: Are you sure?
Zen: Jaehee, don't question it. Just accept it before that jerk changes his mind.
Yoosung: I think calling him a jerk will only make it worse;;
707: Lol. I miss talking like this with you guys.
Jumin: Zen is only jealous because I'm rich, handsome and have a beautiful and headstrong woman by my side.
707: OMFG.
[Y/N]: ...;;;;
Jaehee: ...
Zen: Whatever. So are we going tomorrow or not?
707: Ya~
Yoosung: Heck yea!
Jumin: Of course I'll be there.
Jaehee: Since Mr. Han is allowing me to cut down on work, I will be attending as well.
[Y/N]: Great~! I'll make a reservation for us at that restaurant by Jumin's place.
707: I really wish V was able to join us...
Jumin: Well he isn't.
Jumin Han left the chatroom
707: Is he still mad...
Yoosung: How can you blame him?
[Y/N]: Please understand that he is still trying to accept the fact that V decided to leave at random. They have been friends for a long time so this is very hard on him.
Yoosung: I get where he's coming from.
Zen: I may not get along with him, but I feel bad.
Jaehee: It's best to just leave it alone and let him heal. Anyways, I must go finish up as much work as I can.
Zen: Yeah. I'm gonna go work out.
Yoosung: LOLOL is calling!
707: I'm just going to eat chips~
[Y/N]: Bye guys~
Jaehee left the chatroom
Zen left the chatroom
707 left the chatroom
Yoosung left the chatroom
I sighed and called Jumin. Meredith was sleeping on my lap when the doorbell rang. Her head shot up and she bounced all the way to the door, I already knew who it was. I went to open the door and Jumin was there, he was breathing heavily.
"Jumin, calm down." I closed the door as he came into the apartment.
"It's been a year since he left. Why hasn't he called or anything!?" He threw his phone on the floor, which made me jump. I put Meredith in the bedroom and closed the door. I picked up his cell phone and set it on the table in the kitchen. I came back into the living room and Jumin was pacing back and forth.
"Why did Luciel have to mention that guy." He began breathing heavily again and started pacing back and forth faster.
"I'm sure he had his reasons for leaving Jumin," I walked over to him and gently grabbed his arm, "but you can't be upset forever." I sighed and pulled him to sit on the couch with me.
"But he could've at least told me, or Luciel." He sat down and put his head in his hands.
"There was nothing you could do, sweetie." I sat close to him and rubbed his back. He sighed and began shaking his leg.
"Please, open up to me, Jumin. Let out whatever you need to, don't hold it in. You're not at work right now, please let it out." I said gently as he began shaking. He stood up and began pacing again before he left.
It had been about two hours before I called him. No answer, I began worrying so I called his driver.
"Hello, [Y/N], how may I help you?" He answered.
"Hi, Driver Kim. How are you these days? I was wondering where Jumin is, and is he safe?" I asked as I was sitting on the windowsill in my room.
"He asked me not to tell you if you called, but I can assure you, he is safe right now." Driver Kim said hesitantly.
"Well I will be at his house in ten minutes, please do not tell him. Thank you and I hope you have a great day." I hung up as I began changing.
I arrived at Jumin's place around 10P.M. and found the spare key on top of the doorframe. I went inside as I sat on his couch, Elizabeth came to greet me.
"Hello, beautiful." I stroked the top of her head as she rubbed it against me. I waited for about thirty minutes when Jumin walked in.
"Why are you here?" He said as he slurred his words.
"Great you're drunk. I told you that is not how you suppress your emotions, Jumin." I got up and walked over to him as I began taking his coat off he swatted me away.
"I don't need your help." He said as he attempted to walk to his room, I started getting angry.
"No. You need more than my help." I said as I continued to take his coat off.
"I'm fine. Go home and leave me alone." He tried walking past me. I pushed him up against the wall.
"You can't get drunk every time something involving V comes up." I said looking up at him, still holding him against the wall. He hung his head as he stayed quiet. He was quiet for a few minutes.
"He was my closest friend..." I took Jumin to the room as I laid him down and began taking his shoes and the rest of his clothes off.
"I know, sweetheart," I said as I put a garbage bin next to his bed, "but there isn't anything you could do since he just left so suddenly." I went to get a cup of water and placed it on the night stand next to his bed. He pulled me into the bed with him as he laid his head on my chest and hugged me tightly.
"Thank you, [Y/N]. For always taking care of me even when I give you a hard time." He sighed as he pulled me closer. I realized that being angry with him wasn't the best choice, the only person he really talked to about personal things was V, and now he's gone.
"I'm here for you baby." I kissed his head as I stroked his hair. We were quiet for sometime as we laid there.
"It's quite funny actually." He finally let me go and laid on his back.
"What is?" I asked as I curled up in his arms.
"I'm the one who always says 'showing emotions are a waste of time', and I'm practically in tears. Ha." He started stroking my head and I wrapped my arm around him.
"It's okay. I'm always going to love you." I said as I began dozing off.
"Thank you for that." He said as he fell asleep.

---------------------------------------
I hope you guys like this. I rewrote a couple parts because this chapter just bothered me for some reason. But again, sorry for not writing as much. BUT WOW. 300+ reads for this Jumin fanfic, and 100+ for seven's.(': I love it. If you guys have any requests just let me know. 💖💖