Five

I woke up in Jumin's room next to Elizabeth. I sat up and looked at the time, it was 10 o'clock in the morning. I opened up the messenger app and started a chat.
[Y/N]: Good morning everyone~ I hope you've all eaten breakfast. Just to let you all know I've made reservations for 8:30 P.M. tonight, see you all there!!!!:)
Zen has entered the chatroom
Zen: Good morning [Y/N]~!! Did you eat breakfast?
[Y/N]: Good morning. Not yet...I just woke up lol.
Zen: Please don't skip your meals.
Yoosung has entered the chatroom
Zen: Hello, Yoosung.
Yoosung: Heya, Zen! [Y/N], good morning~! Did you sleep well?
[Y/N]: Good morning, Yoosung. Yes I did. I spent the night at Jumin's place.
Yoosung: Was it because of what Seven said?;;
Zen: I hope that trust fund kid didn't do anything weird to you;;;
Yoosung: Omg Zen;; I wasn't even thinking that until you brought it up...
[Y/N]: Lol no he didn't. After the chat he came to my apartment, but then left without saying goodbye. So I went to his apartment and waited for him.
Yoosung: All because he didn't say goodbye?? Scary;;
Zen: Yoosung...I'm pretty sure he was mad about the chatroom.
Yoosung: Oh.
Zen: I'm going to go workout now. See you guys later~!!
Yoosung: Bye Zen. I'm going to make something to eat. [Y/N] what are you going to do??
[Y/N]: Look for Jumin. I woke up next to Elizabeth in his room lol.
Yoosung: Good luck with that lol. Bye!
[Y/N]: Lol bye guys!
Yoosung left the chatroom
Zen left the chatroom
I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. As I got closer to the bedroom door I could hear Jumin on the phone, I opened the door to listen to the rest of his conversation.
"Yes. I understand, Luciel. But can you please tell me something about V's whereabouts.....fine."
He sighed, "Have a good day. See you later." Elizabeth started meowing and I opened the door completely. I sighed as I walked over to Jumin as I rested my head on his back and wrapped my arms around him.
"Are you excited to see everyone?" I asked as I continued hugging him.
"Yes." He held my hands gently. I squeeze him tightly.
"You're going to be okay." I whispered as I continued hugging him. He sighed and stood there for a minute. He then turned around to face me and wrapped his arms around me.
"Thank you, [Y/N]. Thank you for sticking by my side even at my worst." He hugged me tightly, I sighed happily.
"Then stop trying to find V. Maybe this is his way of moving on, you're just going to have accept it." I kiss his cheek gently and pulled him closer.
"You do not know him like I do.  I just want to make sure he is okay." He sighed and let me go as he walked to the kitchen. I dropped my hands and threw my head back and rolled my eyes. I sighed and followed him to the kitchen. I leaned on the counter and looked at him. He poured us cups of coffee in our Mr. and Mrs. mugs. He handed me my mug white mug without looking or speaking to me.
"Thanks.." I whispered as I took a sip. We stood in silence for a few minutes before I looked up at him.
"Jumin seriously," I put my mug on the counter, "time heals all wounds. V's wounds are about to heal completely. If he decides to finally contact you again, then you can ask. But don't force it." I began getting upset.
"I understand how you feel, but he needs time to heal." I crossed my arms and looked out of his big window. It was a beautiful day so far. Jumin walked over to me and kissed me passionately. I felt his soft tongue run gently across my lower lip, I responded by opening my mouth a bit. His tongue clashed with mine quickly. He grabbed my hair as he pulled me closer. We finally broke the kiss to catch our breath. I gripped the bottom of his shirt as he pressed me against the counter, his hands still in my hair. He pressed his forehead against mine and sighed.
"It's going to be hard, but you have me and I would be more than happy to be the one who helps you through this." I ran my hands up his chest and placed them on his shoulders.
"You're so sweet to me." He said as he pulled me in for a hug.
"I just don't want to see you like this." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He lifted me up and sat me on the counter and looked up at me. I sighed softly and kissed him, his hands started to roam around my thighs. He placed his hands on my lower back and pulled me closer to him. I began getting goosebumps and ran my fingers through his hair. He sighed and broke the kiss, and looked up at me.
"We should get ready for the day." Jumin helped me down from the counter and we headed to the bathroom.
  I was fixing my hair when a chatroom opened.
Jaehee Kang has entered the chatroom
Zen has entered the chatroom
Yoosung has entered the chatroom
Jumin Han has entered the chatroom
707 has entered the chatroom
[Y/N]: Hi everyone~! I'm so excited for tonight. We should meet around 6:30.
Yoosung: [Y/N]! I'm excited to finally be with you all again~
707: Awwh yeah we're gonna get our grub on!
Jumin: [Y/N], Driver Kim and I will be picking you up.
[Y/N]: Okay. Can you bring my black cardigan? It's in your closet.
Zen: Why would it be in his.....oh;;;;;
Jaehee: I do not with to know what made you say 'oh'...
707: lololololol
Yoosung: omg;;;;
Jumin: A majority of your belongings are already here, why not just move in? I'm sure Elizabeth and Meredith will get along quite well.
Zen: I think that should be something to discuss in private...
Jaehee: Not only will I have to watch Elizabeth, but Meredith as well.... -_-
707: Cheer up, Jaehee! I'll watch them for you~.
Jumin: No.
Yoosung: lololol
Zen: I'm sorry you have to do that, Jaehee. Cats are terrible beings...my nose is itching just thinking about it.
[Y/N]: lol Jaehee won't take care of them often since I'm continuing my schooling online.
Yoosung: T-T teach me your ways.
[Y/N]: I don't play LOLOL.
707: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
[Y/N]: I'm just kidding Yoosung lol. I'll be happy to help you out with that someday.
Yoosung: T-T
Zen: Well it's almost time to start heading out you guys.
Jaehee: Yes. I must finish cleaning up so, excuse me.
Zen: See you guys later~
Jaehee has left the chatroom
Zen has left the chatroom
Jumin: [Y/N], I will be headed to your apartment in a few minutes.
707: I'm going to eat Honey Buddha Chips while I wait~
Yoosung: Bye everyone~
[Y/N]: See you all soon!!!
Jumin has left the chatroom
Yoosung has left the chatroom
707 has left the chatroom

-------
Im sorry this chapter took SO LONG to be posted. I've been super busy, but as a mega apology I'll make another chapter for Jumin and two for Luciel this week. Please forgive me everyone, I hope you're all happy and taking care of yourselves. Always stay hydrated and eating your meals!💖