Three

I haven't seen Jumin for two weeks now, but we always talk on the phone or through the messenger. It sucks he's always busy, but he does have to make a living somehow. Meredith and I were sitting out on the balcony when the doorbell rang. She got up quickly and bounced to the door, meowing the whole time. I closed the sliding door to the balcony and went to open the door.
"Jumin!" I gasped as he embraced me in a hug, a bouquet of flowers in his hand.
"Hello, [Y/N]." He kissed my forehead and handed me the flowers. I blushed and grabbed the beautiful flowers, Jumin came into the apartment and picked up Meredith.
"Um, why are you here, Jumin?" I asked as I leaned in the doorway of the kitchen. He sighed as he sat down on the couch with Meredith. He was quiet, he just looked down at Mer and continued to pet her.
"You are a lovely cat, but Elizabeth will always be number one." He said to himself as he looked up, avoiding eye contact with me.
"Jumin? Why are you here so suddenly?" I asked again. He sighed again and walked over to me and kissed me. I broke the kiss and looked up at him. Why is he acting like this, I thought trying to figure out what was wrong. We stood there in silence for a while and I shook my head.
"You're difficult to read, you know that?" I finally spoke out as I walked over to the couch. Jumin stayed in the doorway and turned to look at me.
"That is a good thing. Showing your true emotions is never good for business." He crossed his arms, still staring at me.
"Do you remember how long it took for you to finally admit you had feelings for me?" I laughed thinking back to that day, almost two years ago.
"Yes, I do. It was quite troublesome, but it was worth it." He chuckled and looked down.
"Jumin, you still haven't told me why you're here." I sat on the couch with my legs crossed, and Meredith crawled into the little space between my legs.
"Come." Jumin said in his stern voice, I knew where he wanted me to go. I put Meredith down and followed Jumin to the bedroom. He closed the door and locked it.
  I stood in the middle of the room as he began walking around me in circles.
"I've missed you, [Y/N]," he says as he placed his hands on my shoulders and grazed his nose against my skin sending chills down my spine.
"J-Jumin.." I whispered his name, his hands moving slowly down my arms and entangling his hands with mine. He wrapped his arms around my waist and squeezed me close.
"[Y/N]," he pressed his lips against my ear, "let's go out tonight." He sighed and kissed my ear gently. I bit my lip and smiled.
"Tonight? What are we going to do until then?" I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. He placed his hands on my lower back and smiled.
  It was around 5:13 P.M. and I was getting ready. Jumin was laying in bed watching me.
"Hun, I don't know what to wear." I came out in my bra and underwear and propped my elbow on the doorway, leaning against my hand frowning.
"How about...." Jumin got out of the bed revealing his black boxers and walked over to my closet, "this?" He held out a black fitted dress that I only wore once.
"Isn't it a little much? Aren't we just going out to dinner?" I held the dress up and looked at myself in the mirror.
"Y-yes.." He cleared his throat and went into the bathroom. I could tell something was bothering him.
"Jumin, what did you do?" I put the dress on the bed and went into the bathroom. Jumin was leaning over the sink and sighed.
"We're going to dinner, correct," he turned to look at me, "but, with my father." He uncomfortably shifted his weight from one foot to another.
"A-are you sure? You always told me you don't want me to meet him so I stopped asking..why all of a sudden?" He just stood there and sighed. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist and placed my head on his chest.
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier," he sighed and placed his hands on my shoulders, "I was a bit worried." He kissed the top of my head.
"We should get ready then, Jumin." I looked up and smiled at him.
  We were sitting at the dining table drinking a cup of wine and talking about my days at school and Jumin's business. Driver Kim called to let us know he was almost at the apartment. Jumin sighed as he hung up the phone, I smiled and placed my hand on his.
"Let's go?" Jumin smiled and held his hand out for me. I nodded and placed my hand in his as we walked outside together.
  We arrived at the diner, it was beautiful. Jumin pulled out a chair for me, as I sat down I looked around because we were the only ones sitting at the table.
"Where's your father?" I asked as he sat down across from me. He sighed and unbuttoned his suit, he draped it over his chair and ordered us expensive wine.
"He must be picking up his girlfriend of the day." Jumin sounded bitter and tensed up.
"Hey, I'm here okay," I held his hand and gave it a gentle squeeze, "if he bothers you, just look at me." He lifted my hand and kissed it. The waiter brought back the wine and left.
"This must be really expensive." I said taking small sips.
"It's alright, my father is paying so you can get the most expensive thing on the menu." He laughed as he drank his wine. Mr. Chairman arrived after a few minutes, Jumin and I stood up to greet him and his girlfriend.
"Jumin." He said as he held out his hand to Jumin.
"Father," he shook his hand, "this is my girlfriend of two years, [Y/N]." Mr. Chairman turned to look at me and shook my hand.
"Pleasure to finally meet you, sir." I smiled as I shook his hand.
"Likewise, and this is my lovely lady, Glam Choi." She smiled and shook my hand, we all finally sat down and looked at the menu.
"So how is the business doing, Jumin?" Mr. Chairman said as he flipped through the menu.
"It's well. [Y/N] enjoys coming with me, even though she just sits in my office and looks pretty, as usual." I looked up and smirked. Jumin smiled and winked at me.
"She should work for you. [Y/N], what is it that you do?" He placed the menu on the table and looked at me.
"Well, I am a full time student aiming for a business degree, and I already have a degree in psych. And I currently work at my friends party and wedding planning business." I said confidently and smiled.
"Party and wedding planning? What kind of business is that? What exactly do you do?" He scoffed as he motioned the waiter to come over and take our orders.
"Uh, well, we help people who cannot plan an event on their own mainly because of a busy schedule. We have been very successful with the events we've held." I cleared my throat and took a sip of wine. I looked over at Jumin, who had a bitter look on his face. I smiled and slightly shrugged telling him to brush it off.
  Our food finally arrived and we began eating. His father lost interest in us and began talking to his girlfriend. I looked up at Jumin who began getting agitated. It's okay, I mouthed to him as he sighed.
"Father, I've brought [Y/N] here to officially meet you, and you just completely ignore her." Jumin put his knife and fork down on the table.
"Jumin, it's okay, I was able to finally meet him." I looked at him and frowned. He sighed and began to eat again.
"Why do you feel that way, Jumin? You don't think I feel the same? You didn't even say hello to Glam." Mr. Chairman began getting angry.
"Sweetie, it's alright," Glam looked at Mr. Chairman, "let's just enjoy the food." He sighed and continued eating.
  We continued eating in silence. Once we all said goodbye Jumin and I got into the car.
"[Y/N], I'm so sorry about dinner." Jumin sighed and held my hand. I laughed and kissed him.
"It's okay. It isn't the end of the world. There's always next time." I laid my head on his shoulder.
"You're right. I'm exhausted." He stretched out and wrapped his arm around me, I nodded and closed my eyes.