CHAPTER ONE

"Yo, [Y/N]! Ready to go?"

"Sure!"

With the sun's ray of lights shining through [Y/N]'s hair and her dress swirling in the atmosphere, she thought nothing could go wrong. [Y/N] and Seven were ready to go on their umpteenth date on a hopeful Saturday morning. The both of them were walking hand in hand ready to do stupid and embarrassing things together, even if it meant attracting a little too much attention. Although they've been dating for a long time now, [Y/N] still treasures every date as if it was their first. Her grip tightened around Seven's hand as her smile grew wider, her excitement filling her to the brim.

It was 4:27pm.

The first thing the both of them did was head over to the arcade to try to beat each other in all sorts of games. [Y/N] beat Seven in a dancing game, but Seven beat her in a shooting game. She beat him in a crane game, but he beat her in a hockey game. And the list went on and on. But the one thing that remained the same were the cheeky smiles that were glued onto their faces. Seven would unconsciously stare at [Y/N] while she was distracted with her game. And the same was with [Y/N]. "Am I worthy of such a person?" They ask themselves that sometimes. And they were having so much fun that they even forgot the time.

It was 8:43pm.