CHAPTER SEVEN

After endless attempts of trying to fix everything, it was deemed almost impossible to avoid him dying. Fate was supposedly something no one could escape from, and everyone took it as if they were meant for each other or some miracle to happen. But what they didn't know was that fate had its cons as well. After seeing him die hundreds of times, {Y/N] decided to attempt her one last plan to save him. And she planned to execute it today.

It was 9:14pm.

"Hey, Saeyoung," The both of them were walking from the swings. "Do you believe in travelling back in time?"

"Back in time?"

"Yeah, like you repeat a certain day for the rest of your lives. And no one except you knows that you're restarting the day."

"I... I don't know. Hahaha, why're you suddenly saying stuff like—[Y/N]?"

When they arrived at the edge of the old pavement, [Y/N] slowly turned and held Seven's arm and stayed silent for a few moments. Taking in the environment around her and the silence that surrounded them, she breathed in and out, only being able to hear her breathing. As if the rest of the world remained still. Her memories flashed through all the deaths that have happened over and over again, each one weighing heavier than the other.

'Not this time,' she thought. 'I won't let it happen anymore!'

"Promise me you'll stay here for a bit." Finally speaking, [Y/N] let her soft voice reach his ears as she slowly walked forward to the middle of the road. As she walked to the middle of the road, she already knew that she was heading towards her grave. Her footsteps were heavier each time she walked forward, her heart racing a beat faster each time she breathed. And when she reached the middle of the road, she slowly turned around and saw the same girl behind Seven.

The same crooked smiled was glued to the little girl's face as she stared at Seven's direction. Her hollow and dark eyes pierced [Y/N], but she decided to stay strong and continue on with her plan.

It was 9:16pm.