CHAPTER TWO

Tired to the core from all the playing of games and some snacks, the couple decided to take a rest under the swings of a nearby playground. It was dark and silent. The only thing that could be heard were the flashing lights from the lamp post and the passing cars. They were slightly sweating, but their faces were still as bright when they left. Both eyes just stared at each other as the two talked about how much fun they had. But sadly, Seven said that he had to go home soon as he had to do his homework and help Yoosung with it. [Y/N] was fine with it though. She knew how much he treasures him Yoosungas his friend. So they both got off the swings and started walking.

It was 9:12pm.

"Oh man, today was really fun!" [Y/N] jumped around, somehow still not tired. "When do you wanna go out again, Saeyoung?"

"Heh, who knows," He joked. "Things happen all the time, this may even be our last date for all you know~"

"Haha!! Yeah, you're right. It'll be our wedding next time!" [Y/N] stood near the edge of the pavement, inching to walk across the road.

"Wait," Seven suddenly pulled her arm. "I need to tell you something."

"Hm?"

Hearing his shaky breath, Seven slowly let go of her arm and walked onto the road with his hands in his pocket and his smirk never leaving his handsome face. When he reached the middle of the road, he turned back and saw a confused [Y/N] just staring at him, her eyebrows furrowed. He chuckled at how cute she was before saying what he needed to say.

It was 9:16pm.

Taking a deep breath, Seven calmly said,

"I really love you, [Y/N]."

"E-Eh?? Ah, Th-that's--" Her face grew all red and she started stuttering a lot. Despite them dating for so long, she's still flustered by even the smallest things he sent. As she laughed off her stupid reaction, she realized Seven seemed a bit... brighter? Maybe it's just the light from the lamppost. His hair and body looked more noticeable as if he was under some spotlight. The light was circular, and it was heading towards his direction—wait, the light, it's... moving?

"HONK HONK!!!!"

"...Huh?"