CHAPTER SIX

Unconvinced that she ended up "time travelling" back to the day Seven died, [Y/N] decided to repeat the whole disaster all over again. She tried her hardest to change the entire day, the entire conversation, just everything that happened today. And although Seven asked if she was okay more often, [Y/N] didn't care. As long as she could fix this, nothing else mattered. As long as he was still alive by 9:17pm, nothing else mattered. As long as she was by his side, as long as he was breathing, nothing else matt—

"SAEYOUNG, DON'T GO!!"

It was 9:16pm.

He got too angry with her. He didn't understand why she wasn't telling him anything since that morning. Storming out onto the road, the same accident hit him. Oh, the agony. It was just so achingly painful that no sound came out from [Y/N]. After going about this whole cycle of the never-ending of her boyfriend, she was finally convinced of what was going on.

Her legs suddenly turned numb and her whole body was filled with pins and needles. The air suddenly became cold and she could feel each strand of her hair flying around her.

She knew that feeling all too well.

[Y/N] felt her head unconciously cresk as she tiled it her to the left, seeing the same girl standing there, facing the same direction Seven was laying at. She stared at him with her huge and white hollow eyes and her toothy smirk. [Y/N] was no longer scared of her figure. Not after everything that happened. Her only emotion right now was anger.

Anger towards herself. Anger towards the girl.

"You'll never escape your fate—"

"NO, I WILL!!" [Y/N] suddenly had an outburst. "I'LL BEAT THIS LITTLE CIRCLE OF FATE AND JUST—AND JUST—I'LL MAKE SURE HE'S ALIVE! OKAY?! I'LL MAKE SURE—"

"Huh?" The little girl was facing [Y/N] and tilted her head in confusion. "Who are you?"

[Y/N] blinked and saw the ceiling staring at her, now bored. Her mind was filled with nothing. Nothing at all. She couldn't comprehend what the little girl just told her. Her eyes blindly stared right back at her ceiling  as she tried to take in everything. The little girl wasn't talking to her? She didn't even know her?? But if that's the case..

Then who?

It couldv'e been Seven, but he already died by the time she started talking about the whole "fate" thing. And at the same time... the girl didn't know [Y/N]--