two

"What are you thinking about so hard, love?"

Lost in my thoughts, I hadn't noticed Yoongi Hyung walk into my office.

"It's nothing, Suga. Just thinking about us."

"Oh? What about us?" He said, flashing me a gummy smile.

"How we met, y'know, how much I love you."

With that, he gave me a soft kiss on my knuckles. Ever since we were kids, that's been where he kisses me. Those small kisses are meaningful. They almost mean as much as when we share a kiss on the lips.

"I'm kidnapping you, Jungkook."

"What?"

"You've been in your office for so long. C'mon, I left Joonie in charge so I could take you to lunch."

"But Hyungggggg, I have some new dance instructors coming today, I need to greet them and assign them where they need to be."

"Have the ball of sunshine do it. I want to take my baby on a lunch date."

I just sit there and pout.

"I will literally pick you up and drag you out of this damn building."

"I dare you, motherfucker."

He yanked me out of my chair with a smile on his face. He throws me over his shoulder and begins to walk out of the building.

"I didn't think you'd do it!" I whine. I did think he would. I just love the feeling I have when he picks me up. It makes me feel safe and loved. He slaps my ass in a playful manner and I squeal.

"H-Hyunggg, I'm supposed to look professionalllll" I whine out. A lot of people were either staring or filming and taking pictures of the cute gay couple, as we are called.

"I don't care. I had to kidnap you. What do you want for lunch?"

I just whine and pout until he puts me in the car and tells the driver to head to our favorite cafes.

"You took too long to decide, so we are going where we went on our first date, when we were still in the orphanage." He said this with his normal gummy smile and wet glossy eyes.

"The very place you asked me to marry you, Hyung. Y-yoongi Hyung. Driver? Forget the café. Take us home." I say as I put up the divider to separate us from the driver.

"Kook, what are you doing?"

I left him unanswered and confused as I lean over to kiss him deeply.

<I took that shitty ass sex scene out, like who the hell even was okay with that. No one!>