five

memory

"Dance with me, Kook."

"W-what? Hyung, you're a horrible dancer."

"Ah-ah, I don't give a shit. I crave being close to you, and not in a sexual way. Hence, we are going to dance."

"Y-you're so embarrassing, Yoongi Hyung!"

The smaller boy said, a bright apple red blush painting his cheeks. He couldn't help the smile that made it's way onto his lips in response to his boyfriend's request, more like demand. Ever since they were kids, Jungkook followed Yoongi, not in a literal sense of the word, though at first it was, but he grew past that. Though, he did not grow past the need to be close the the slim, pale older.

But he wasn't the only one struck dumb by love. The elder, felt as if he had been slapped across the face at the first sight of the younger. Now keep in mind, their first encounter, neither of the two looked their best. Yoongi, having just been brought to the orphanage, a bit melancholy and with tear tracks staining his otherwise sugar white skin. Jungkook, with his hair dirty, dark circles under his eyes, and looking frail, oh so frail from undernourishment, as he refused to eat after his lion left.

Even so, with all the negatives, they still found the other captivating. From that first encounter, it struck a fire in each boy's heart so bright, it lit the path for something greater. Their marriage.

how silly of them not to realize, everything that is built

falls.